Joop! Joop! For Men

Joop! Joop! For Men

3.9

One of my very few favorite mens colognes. A very sexy, unique, sweet and comforting scent. I would only imagine a man with impeccable taste to wear this--and I can't understand why anyone would say this smells cheap. However, if not used sparingly it can become sickly sweet.

on 1/24/2005 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff is AWFUL!!! A co worker bought this and was so proud of himself until he walked into work and all the girls started sneezing!! I will never forget this fragrance, that's for sure!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This was my Dad's favourite fragrance. *sniff* I miss him.

on 11/28/2004 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I purchased this fragrance for my boyfriend when I was in high school. I loved the scent back then. Now it makes me laugh when ever I smell it on someone. Brings back good times. Great scent!

on 9/14/2004 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Almost ten years ago a tall, dark and handsome man I met wore this delicious cologne. Smells of sandalwood and baby powder with masculine spices. He kept wearing IT, and I decided to keep HIM! Makes me think of happy romantic times. So what if I'm biased!! DH keeps wearing it , and I keep loving it.

My dad wears this, and its my favorite Mens fragrance! I think it smells like candy, its very sweet but still masculine. I also think women could wear this, sometimes I would use a spritz! :) Overall, I would suggest this for a less rugged guy, rather than a manly man. I love it!

This was a gift for my man--luckily he doesn't wear it! It is sooo gross!!! Smells awful!

on 4/6/2004 8:31:00 PM

I was surprised to see this cologne as one of the top ten rated. Come on ladies and gentlemen!?! This cologne smells awful, cheap...I could go on forever, but I'm sorry to say that I absolutely DO NOT agree on this one. Yuck!

on 4/2/2004 11:55:00 PM

Apologies, ladies, but I feel compelled to break the perfect score...my ex wore this and I always found it a little too sweet for cologne and far too overpowering. I could smell him entering a room, and I know he wasn't bathing in it -- just a spritz and he was a walking fog of scent, which was a turn OFF when my own perfume was dominated by the Joop.

on 4/2/2004 5:31:00 AM

Makes all men irresistable and i'd say it's for men under 35.
My dad moved to safari for men after he commented himself that he must move on to something more his age and Safari is his HG.
A boy that wears this stuff has a place in my heart. Classic, beautiful harmonious smell of a well kept man and oh so sexy. I guess it's a but like a poison for men. But without the heady smells that poison has.
No one that has this or gets it as a gift will hate it. No one that smells it on a man will hate it.
Perfection!

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Angel for Men

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance