MILANI Smooth Finish - Sunset Beach

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

I love this blush. Love it!!! I try to keep in mind when i buy anything, is would i buy it if it was high priced and the answer for this is absolutely. I'm a C40 mac and this gave me a really warm terra cotta glow. I'm also a makeup artist and it looks fantastic on C7's NC45 and NW45. Also, the pigment is fabulous and for 3.00 what have you got to lose!! P.S. Don't let the package color throw you off. (description: warm russet shade)

on 12/10/2003 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

A beautiful copper/brown shade that goes on wonderfully. Stays put and won't streak. Why I ever spent more than $3 on blush, I'll never know!!.
Will surely purchase again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This is a pretty blush. Shows up on me as a deep peach blush. I love that it's matte and has a smooth texture.

on 4/6/2004 7:06:00 PM

Milani blushes are SO underrated, and given the fact that they are a)cheap,cheap,cheap! b)finely milled c)well pigmented and d) available in a wide variety of colors, I think it's a shame.
Sunset Beach is a scary terracotta in the pan, but I ignored the color and thought of the reviews posted here, and purchased it for $3. It gives a lovely slight reddish tint to my cheeks, a very summery color.

on 4/23/2004 1:03:00 PM

I prefer this blush over the infamous "Luminous". It's a rich terracotta color as described below by the other reviewers and on me (NC35, MMM) it worked great as a bronzer. It's fairly matte with no glitter so it's very versatile for work or play.

on 7/14/2004 8:04:00 PM

What a great blush! I'd been dragging my feet on trying Milani products until a sweet swapper sent me this as an extra. Now I'm totally sold!

This beautiful terra cotta shade looks deep in the pan, but against my NC 43 skin, it's perrrrfect! I love that it's matte, smooth and heavily pigmented; the coverage can easily go from sheer to deep. And its staying power is great.

I'm so psyched about trying more Milani products, and for the price, why not?!

on 7/17/2004 1:24:00 AM

This is my new favorite bronzer/blush. On me it's a peachy brown, and it doesn't turn orange. A little touch of color goes a long way. I love that it's matte, since I have oily skin. And you can't beat the price.

/I thought Nars bronzer was the holy grail for me until I stumbled upon this one. The color wakes up my pale skin alot more than Nars bronzer which can make my skin look dirty. My general feeling is if you are on the fair side you should stay away from browns. Sunset Beach is more of a coral brown and wakes my skin up. The price cannot be beat with a stick. The only drawback is the tiny compact is hard to open, but that is just nitpicking. For 3.00 who cares!!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This is one of the few makeup items I have repurchased. It's a perfect burnt orange color. I wear this when I wear Milani's bonfire or summer sizzle lipsticks. This is also the only orangey color that I can wear (NW445). Would definately recommend for
DDD's since it's highly pigmented.

on 1/29/2005 3:35:00 AM

Bronzers never looked good on me, but this blush gives me such a pretty sun-kissed tint. I love this item! Definitely a must-have.

Popular Blush Products