4.3

Reviews

fromdidi83

2 months ago

Love this one...
the way I love wearing it is by applying Mac whirl lipliner all over my lips and this gloss on top.
Sooo gorgeous!!
Nc20 skin as reference.

About reviewer (64 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

hairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

eyesGreen

4 months ago

I love it over other lipsticks, my favourite is over Creme cup for a pinky glow, over Velvet teddy for a bit of shine and to dab it in the center of my lips over Twig to add some shine. I don’t really like it as a stand alone lipgloss, since glitter sinks in my lip lines. I would repurchase since it’s so versatile that I can dab it on almost any lipstick to give it a bit of gold summery glow.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (131 reviews)

age25-29

skinOily, Olive, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

eyesBlack

fromkellay

6 months ago

Pros:
Beautiful color and shimmer - just stunning
Stays for a long time

Cons:
Texture is thick and tacky, which helps with staying power, but gets stuck in your hair

Overall
5* for being beautiful and wearable

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (59 reviews)

age30-35

skinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

hairBrown, Wavy, Medium

eyesHazel

2.0

6 months ago

Unfortunately, this didn't work for me. It looks really pretty in the tube (a mid-toned pink with gold shimmer, which was what I was after), but on my lips it just looks very pale and basically just gold, no sign of any pink. It photographs almost whiteish! I do have very pigmented pink lips, so maybe the pink just gets lost on them.

The quality of the lipgloss itself is very …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (77 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair, Cool

hairBlond, Straight, Fine

eyesGreen

7 months ago

I love Lipglass! I must have every color. It truly is the best lipgloss in the world. My only complaint is that it's a tiny bit sticky but I can live with that. When you want shine that will get you noticed go with MAC Lipglass! They don't call it that for nothin.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

age56 & Over

skinCombination, Olive, Unknown

Jun/26/2017

Gorgeous. It isn't very pigmented. You're using it mainly for the lovely gold glitter but it does make lips look a nice pale pink colour. I like it over Myth lipstick or by itself with Whirl liner.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (134 reviews)

skinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Unknown

Jan/30/2017

LOVE. It's a gorgeous pinky beige with gold flecks, looks perfect on my NC35 skin tone

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (59 reviews)

skinCombination, Medium, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

2.0

May/03/2016

The lipglosses are not worth the money I found a lipgloss by milani that is the exact same color and thicker I bought a few from mac in the past but wouldn't waste my money again and the nyc lipglosses last longer than mac.

4 of 8 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (126 reviews)

age30-35

skinCombination, Medium, Warm

hairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

3.0

Aug/06/2015

Stripper ALERT! I find when there is a lip gloss product than makes your lips really light and then add glitter on it is tacky so I stay far away from this product as I can. Not classy at all!

4 of 22 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

skinNormal, Medium Brown, Unknown

eyesHazel

Jul/24/2015

This is a perfect lipglass from MAC and well worth the hype. Like all lipglasses, it has a sweet vanilla scent which makes putting on the gloss feel like a luxury. The colour is a sheer, pink with golden shimmer and on the lips is gives a natural look with great shine. It is sparkly but the glitter isn't overly noticeable on the lips. It has excellent staying power and it is a classic …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (681 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair, Neutral