Johnson & Johnson Purpose Cleanser

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Johnson & Johnson Purpose Cleanser

3.8

Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Lauroampho PG-Acetate Phosphate, Fragrance, Quaternium-15, Tetrasodium EDTA. [7/30/15]

on 4/10/2007 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

love it! gentle and good for people with acne that use acid treatments. we need mild cleansers. i think cleansers for acne are worthless, they aren't in contact with your skin long enough to be effective unless you let them sit for a couple of minutes which i did but i think it makes more sense to use a gentle cleanser and then use acne treatments. but that's just me. UPDATE: this is still a good cleanser but it's quite drying. and my skin is hard to dry out.

This review is for the sensitive skin version of Purpose. My skin is combo, sensitive, acne prone. I used this for two weeks in the hot humid summer and it left my skin so dry it was peeling and I wasn't using any other harsh topicals at the time. Just too strong for me I guess. I did like the pump dispenser though.

on 6/12/2006 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I used this religiously as a teenager and decided to go back to it after turning 30 last year. This removes all my makeup and leave my skin feeling completely clean but a tad bit dry. I feel this has really helped calm down my breakouts. Definitely recommend has a great, basic cleanser.

Popular Face Skincare Products