Neutrogena moistureshine lipgloss

No Image

4.1

on 3/26/2006 2:59:00 PM

My lips can easily lose moisture thus always peel. Neutrogena moistureshine lipgloss actually helps keep my lips moisture, and the condition of my lips is much better now.
I also like the color (I use Razzle right now), really rich and shining.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have several moistureshine glosses, and I love them. Though slighly sticky, they're extremely wearable and long-lasting. The color "whisper" is too light for even my pale complexion-it washes me out. Tickled, a gold shimmer looks FANTASTIC over lipstick or other glosses (and I usually hate shimmers and glitters). Great gloss, highly recommended.

on 1/14/2006 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Great for "everyday" wear.. quick and simple to apply.

I'm not a big lipgloss addict; I use them only ccasionally. This is my favorite because it goes on smooth, not sticky/gloppy/icky. The colors are fine; I usually wear them over lipcolor so I won't comment on the colors themselves (got 2 different 3-packs at Costco, if you can believe it!). I'm all about texture; I couldn't stand the stickiness of philosophy's Supernatural (so unbelievably awful it almost defies description) or even of Lancome's juicy-tubes. I tried a Chanel gloss a year or two ago on a GWP basis and remember its texture as being okay; but it didn't last. So again, I haven't tried all the glosses in the world but this one works fine for when I want to add a little extra shimmer w/o stickiness.

on 1/12/2006 8:23:00 PM

These are pretty cool for everyday use. They moisturize and add a bit of color. They do wear off a bit, but not that much more than most lipglosses. I have this is Flirt, Shimmer, and clear, and I love all three!

Love this lip-gloss. Leaves a very nice, even color and isn't sticky. Wears quite long for a gloss. I just wish Neutrogena made more colors, since the only one that works for me is "Dreamy."

I love all of the Neutrogena moisture shine lipglosses, but I especially like the color called First Blush. The color is beautiful and I have received plenty of compliments! The price is also very reasonable, I bought it at Target for like $5! It also glides on smoothly and it's very easy to use.

on 12/21/2005 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Love these lip glosses. The packaging is meh, as the gloss tends to gather on the top, but not as bad as some others. For drugstore lip gloss this is the best by far. I'm just sad my favorite shade has been dc :(.

on 11/30/2005 12:39:00 AM

It really did it's job and I liked that it wasn't so sticky like my last gloss I had from lancome, plus the price is less and I feel it works better then the expensive ones I've bought in the past from different product retailers, accept for my Toon Lip tints from M.A.C cause that stuff is amazing too.

on 11/28/2005 2:11:00 PM

Love love LOVE these lipglosses! I have many colors (Dreamy, Chic, Flirt, etc.) and all of the colors look great. Also, these are the most moisturizing lipglosses that I have used - definitely a plus. Will continue to repurchase in any shade.

Popular Lip Glosses