Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/24/2004

I love this product. I received a generous sample in a swap. It smells amazing. I put just a bit in my hair after using my regular shampoo and conditioner (matrix sleek look). I did not rinse it out. My hair was so soft and completely frizz free. Although it's an expensive product, when using it as I have, you only need a tiny bit so it will last a long time.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal

HairBlond

EyesGreen

fromLani

Jan/31/2004

Love this stuff - smells lovely and leaves my hair so sleek and smooth after washing. High price tag, but well worth it compared to Fekkai, Phyto, Furterer - and it's organic, too.

About reviewer (84 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Other, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

Sep/09/2003

This is the best conditioner that I've ever used! The scent is wonderful too! My dry, stressed out hair is so silky after I use this. I must not be without. Try it!

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Jul/22/2003

This is a lightweight leave-in with a nice scent. I like to mix it with styling products (gels and creams) when I wear my hair wavy/curly to help keep it soft. I also like it use it when I blow dry my hair straight to help protect the hair strands. I alternate between this and my BWC Leave-In, which I also like.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrown

May/26/2003

This conditioner has a great scent (reminds me somewhat of Fresh's Brown Sugar Body Polish), and works well as leave-in or rinse-out. However it's too expensive to buy on a regular basis IMO.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

HairBrown

fromLillia

May/11/2003

This is an all-natural conditioner with a creamy texture and a subtle, tangy citrus scent. I have thick, stick-straight hair, and this conditioner makes my hair instantly silky, shiny, and sleek. Because I'm always trying to make my hair seem flatter, I leave a tiny bit in after I rinse. But if your hair is very soft (lucky you) or fine to begin with, you'll probably want to rinse …Read more

About reviewer (56 reviews)

HairBlack

Apr/14/2003

A Holy Grail! This gives my dry, thick, color-treated hair the perfect amount of conditioning without weighing it down, and works swell as a leave-in, too. (For a bit more conditioning, try the JM Lavender & Avocado Intensive Conditioner). Smells like *heaven*--pink grapefruit and neroli. I've re-purchased many times.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (235 reviews)

Age