John Masters Organics Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

John Masters Organics Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler
Joh Masters Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

4.1

on 10/24/2004 8:42:00 AM

I love this product. I received a generous sample in a swap. It smells amazing. I put just a bit in my hair after using my regular shampoo and conditioner (matrix sleek look). I did not rinse it out. My hair was so soft and completely frizz free. Although it's an expensive product, when using it as I have, you only need a tiny bit so it will last a long time.

on 1/31/2004 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love this stuff - smells lovely and leaves my hair so sleek and smooth after washing. High price tag, but well worth it compared to Fekkai, Phyto, Furterer - and it's organic, too.

on 9/9/2003 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the best conditioner that I've ever used! The scent is wonderful too! My dry, stressed out hair is so silky after I use this. I must not be without. Try it!

on 7/22/2003 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a lightweight leave-in with a nice scent. I like to mix it with styling products (gels and creams) when I wear my hair wavy/curly to help keep it soft. I also like it use it when I blow dry my hair straight to help protect the hair strands. I alternate between this and my BWC Leave-In, which I also like.

on 5/26/2003 6:29:00 PM

This conditioner has a great scent (reminds me somewhat of Fresh's Brown Sugar Body Polish), and works well as leave-in or rinse-out. However it's too expensive to buy on a regular basis IMO.

on 5/11/2003 7:38:00 PM

This is an all-natural conditioner with a creamy texture and a subtle, tangy citrus scent. I have thick, stick-straight hair, and this conditioner makes my hair instantly silky, shiny, and sleek. Because I'm always trying to make my hair seem flatter, I leave a tiny bit in after I rinse. But if your hair is very soft (lucky you) or fine to begin with, you'll probably want to rinse more completely -- this conditioner has such a softening effect that it might make your hair too limp.

A Holy Grail! This gives my dry, thick, color-treated hair the perfect amount of conditioning without weighing it down, and works swell as a leave-in, too. (For a bit more conditioning, try the JM Lavender & Avocado Intensive Conditioner). Smells like *heaven*--pink grapefruit and neroli. I've re-purchased many times.