John Masters Organics Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

John Masters Organics Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler
Joh Masters Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

4.1

on 10/17/2008 1:44:00 PM

This is the most amazing conditioner I've tried. It smells really great and it rinses clean. The next day, my hair feels incredibly soft. My hair gets really dry in the fall/winter so I use it as a leave-in and it keeps my ends from getting icky and dry. The price can be a little steep, but it's worth every penny. There aren't any toxic chemicals and it's animal friendly. Also, I found a discount for a site that I thought I'd share: kaiahouse.com is giving $5 off orders of $30 or more. the code for the discount is octobergreen.

Smells very nice, conditions my chemically damaged hair very well.....I use it like a hair mask for a good 20-30 minutes & my hair is very soft. i also use it afterwards as a leave-in conditioner.....which doesn't hurt since it smells lovely too. i love it since it's organic & cruelty-free. price hurts a bit though:(

Good all natural stuff. If you don't need alot of moist from your conditioner then this is good, but some days I don't feel this is enough. I like the fact that it doesn't have chemicals....why would putting chemicals be good? However for the price and size, I wish this product gave me a little more shine and moisture. I am going to try changing to a different shampoo and see if that works.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I am a sucker for all things by John Masters and this is no exception. On the suggestion of my sister I tried this. Delish! I use this as a leave in conditioner and let my hair air dry, as I found it's not moisturizing enough if I rinse out. So soft and silky and the neroli smell is to die for. It's permanently replaced my Frederic Fekkai Glossing Cream.

on 3/28/2007 7:31:00 AM

I hated this as a rinse out conditioner, but I recently gave this another try as a leave-in before styling, and for some strange reason, it works so much better for me that way. I have extremely brittle, damaged, bleached and TRed hair. As a leave-in, this stuff gives me texture but doesn't weigh down my hair or make it flat (which TRed hair is very prone to), in fact, it seems to enhance my hair's "bounciness". I absolutely adore the natural fragrance too.

on 2/9/2007 2:40:00 PM

GREAT at detangling. hair feels slippery in the shower(which i love) but it was still dry when I blowdried it.. but I dont think I can blame this conditioner, my hair is so damaged from coloring

on 12/21/2006 8:28:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This an excellent conditioner that I will definitely repurchase. I like the light citrusy scent, the simple, modern packaging, and most of all the total effectiveness of this product. I only need to use a small dab for my shoulder-length, wavy-curly hair, and I am left with soft, slightly relaxed texture. I'm also very happy that this conditioner includes no silicones or other peculiar chemicals. I actually feel like it will improve my hair as I keep using it, rather then slowly but surely drying it out or adding residue.

on 7/22/2006 6:59:00 AM

Paired with the Evening Primrose shampoo, my hair comes out very soft and manageable, even in 96 degree hot muggy Atlanta weather. My hair has better sheen than it's seen in a long time, even without the silcone de-frizzers I had always included in my blow dry ritual. Lighweight plastic container has convenient push cap top, so no flip cap to fall off. One lippie off because a small 8oz bottle is $16, but a little does go a long way. All in all, I really like this and will buy it again because it delivers great results to my fine wavy hair without dulling the color and without a ton of synthetics.

on 7/22/2003 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a lightweight leave-in with a nice scent. I like to mix it with styling products (gels and creams) when I wear my hair wavy/curly to help keep it soft. I also like it use it when I blow dry my hair straight to help protect the hair strands. I alternate between this and my BWC Leave-In, which I also like.

on 5/26/2003 6:29:00 PM

This conditioner has a great scent (reminds me somewhat of Fresh's Brown Sugar Body Polish), and works well as leave-in or rinse-out. However it's too expensive to buy on a regular basis IMO.