John Masters Organics Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

John Masters Organics Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler
Joh Masters Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

4.1

on 1/26/2008 8:18:00 PM

This is my favorite conditioner! My hair is dry and seems to get split ends very quickly. Since I have been using this product my hair has been soft and moisturized. My hair stylist even said that my hair looks so much healthier since I started using it. I love the rosemary & peppermint detangler scent as well.

on 12/20/2007 11:55:00 AM

I love this conditioner! I have short, fine hair and this works really good as a rinse out. I tried to use it as a leave in but it was too heavy for my hair. As a rinse out is perfect leaving my hair shiney, soft and managable. I partner this with Desert Essence Italian Red Grape Shampoo (the John Master's shampoo is a little too expensive for me at this time). At $15.99, its not the cheapest conditioner but it works so well I will continue to buy it.

I've been using this both as a leave-in and as rinse-out treatment. As a leave-in, I used just a pea-size amount on slightly-toweled dried hair which was just enough to hold my waves and did not weigh my hair down. As a rinse-out, I used a lot (as it's a very light weight conditioner). You could also use it as a cond-wash, but it's pretty expensive for that purpose. It left my hair very smooth, soft and bouncy. It has a very mild lovely citrus scent.

on 7/13/2007 11:15:00 AM

I love this product! The word "detangler" in the name is actually misleading - because this is really a very thick, rich conditioner. Detanglers are never moisturizing enough for my fine but thick, color-treated, slightly dry hair, but this was perfect. Just a tiny dab is enough to thoroughly hydrate my hair, leaving it soft and shiny but not weighed down. The scent is natural and just slightly citrus-y, and with the Evening Primrose shampoo, leaves my hair smelling clean and delicious throughout the day, not overly perfumed. I use this as a rinse-out and couldn't be happier with it, so I haven't tried it as a leave-in at all. Like the shampoos, it's a touch pricey, but I use even less of this than the shampoo so I think the cost would even out with less expensive brands that I need to use more of. And the sleek, simple, push-top bottle is perfect. I'll definitely be repurchasing.

on 6/26/2007 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is not as moisturizing as Terax crema, but it smells sooo much better and works almost as well! And it's nice that you can feel good about using it as it's free of evil toxins and petrochemicals. Now if only I could find a John Masters shampoo that worked as well...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is an awesome conditioner/detangler. The scent is wonderful, but doesn't last. The directions say that you can use it as a leave-in conditioner or rinse it out. I was skeptical about leaving it in. I thought my hair would look greasy and weighted down, but once my hair was dry, I just had soft shiny hair. I only wish you could buy this in a larger bottle (comes 8 oz), but a little really does go a long way.

on 3/31/2007 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This conditioner is so wonderful I have even put it on a list to reorder again and again. It makes my hair feel like strong silk. The hyaluronic acid and honey make the hair strands seem plump, thick, full of volume, and incredibly shiny. Rinse out or leave in, I love it. And the smell is unbelievable! So yummy. I even use it to shave. This makes a fantastic shaving cream.

Oh yeah, what the other 5-lippie folks said! This is my HG now. I only need a dab of this thick & creamy conditioner. It has a gentle, sweet orange smell-to my nose there's also a bit of vanilla-w/absolutely no chemical undertones, only high-quality & effective natural organic ingredients, & best of all soft, manageable, shiny hair with lots of body. The only thing that was different for me was that my thick, coarse, dark brown & silver, mature, short & wavy hair still has a bit of frizz left when I air-dry it. No daily conditioner I've tried has made all the frizz go away when I've air-dried my hair, though. That takes a deep-conditioning, or for in between a bit of John Masters pomade makes it look better than I could've hoped for. The other thing is that I like it just slightly less as a leave-in than as a rinse-out, but so far I've only used it during the winter. I might have different results this summer. I'll repurchase this over & over!

on 12/28/2006 11:22:00 PM

This is the best conditioner I've ever used. Granted, it's also the most expensive, so I was certainly expecting a wonderful product! It certainly lives up to its price tag. It contains a lot of great ingredients which make my hair incredibly soft and manageable. Whether I wash my hair at night and air dry or wash it in the morning and blow dry, my hair is touchable and very amenable to styling. It also smells delicious and makes me feel like I'm giving my hair a healthy treat. Will definitely repurchase.

on 11/6/2006 7:21:00 PM

My hair has never felt this soft. I use it as a conditioner, and sometimes as a leave in. I like the sent, and also like the fact that it doesn't hang around all day and compete with other sented products. It is expensive, but I get very good results with just a tiny bit so it's not quite as expensive as it seems. This is also the only cone-free conditioner that gives my hair that slippery feeling in the shower when I wash it.