John Masters Organics Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

Joh Masters Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

4.1

on 1/20/2009 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I think some people want this to be a traditional conditioner. It isn't - the bottle even says detangler. WIth that said, it smells great. My hair is very long and snarls easily, but it's in good condition. If I don't put conditioner or detangler on it, it is painful to comb post-shower. This stuff helps detangle wonderfully. If you are looking for something to solve other hair issues, perhaps a traditional thicker conditioner would be better.

on 6/16/2008 8:57:00 PM

I rarely find hair care products that I want to rave for, but man, I LOVE this stuff!

My hair feels (and looks) tamed! With no styling! No effort!

I'm used to using a bunch of conditioner (a big blob), so I'm trying to control myself and only use a little bit. Makes my hair incredibly soft, no need to detangle/comb/brush, and I can even try to wear my waves w/out using many styling products (lately just a little gel).

Thick/wavy/medium texture hair.

on 5/5/2008 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

With this conditioner my long fine wavy hair looks as good as it naturally can. It helps to tame the frizz and leaves soft, shiny waves, and I don't want to put the iron even near to my locks. Since the price of JM products in Europe is twice as in the US, I had a second and the third thoughts before spending a crazy amount of money on this conditioner, but I use it sparingly and so far think it's a good investment.

on 4/30/2008 10:31:00 AM

good stuff. tames my frizzy bits but brings out the curls. very pleased with this. a little expensive, but a little goes a long way. definitely recommend and will repurchase.

on 4/25/2008 10:07:00 PM

This was a conditioner that I was considering after having my stylist recommend using a better conditioner for my fine and delicate long hair. I love it!! The smell goes away quickly and the conditioner does a marvelous job of taming my fussy hair.

I am so glad that I found it. I would like to try other John Masters products for skin and hair.

on 3/19/2008 9:59:00 AM

I have to say I really like this product. In a humid climate where my hair used to just completely frizz, this helps to control that. And it doesn't have silicones! I do not use the same shampoo and conditioner 2x in a row, and like to alternate with something. Therefore I cannot comment on how it would work day after day. That said, its great - doesn't weigh hair down, smells nice and isn't overpowering. I sometimes use it on the ends of my hair after I have rinsed another conditioner out for a bit more conditioning (my hair is colour treated and the areas that are higlighted can get that dry overprocessed look to them!) . Am very pleased I tried this!

on 3/12/2008 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have been looking for products that do not irritate my scalp. (see JM Lavender Rosemary Shampoo for explanation) My hair is very fine so I needed something lightweight that would not weigh down my hair, yet still left it soft and manageable - my ends tend to get very dry in the winter. I finally found the right product for my hair. JM Citrus & Neroli Detangler works really great on my hair. It's soft, easy to comb thru and does not weigh my hair down with a bunch of silicones. It is the only conditioner natural or otherwise that I have been able to find that does not contain silicones. Plus my hair does not tangle up as much as much as it used to through out the day. John Masters products are also eco-certified.

on 2/9/2008 1:33:00 PM

My hair loves this. For me, it works better as a leave-in (in towel dried hair) but I only use less than a dime sized amount in my med. fine shoulder length hair. my hair is soft, shiny and bouncy!

on 2/6/2008 1:07:00 PM

Amazing!!! JM makes the BEST detanglers ever! they condition so well, leave hair soft and full of life. Scents are unique and pleasing. Clean ingredients! what more could one want.

on 2/3/2008 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Used with the John Masters shampoo the HOney and Hibiscus or the Evening Primrose dry, damaged straw like blonde hair can feel HEALTHY a miracle again. This did detangle my hair, and i also used a dime size amount as a leave in as suggested on bottle. I have tried everything since my hair became very damaged and this is amazing. Other Organic or so called just made my hair gummy a dull. This line is a real sleeper right now, but once people start talking it up and think it is going to be big. Expensive yes, but it works, and we all know if something works they can get the money for it. I was very depressed about my hair and this product line is amazing for damaged hair. Buy at Whole Foods, they will take it back with receipt if you don't like it. Also, there is no bad or harmful ingredients so over time it benefits hair not destroys it!! Love it!UPDATE August 8, 2008. Over time made my fine hair really greasy...still great as a monthly treatment though.