John Masters Organics Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

John Masters Organics Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler
Joh Masters Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

4.1

Smells great but is terrible to use as a detangler. This conditioner did NOT detangle my hair at all and was EXTREMELY difficult to comb through afterwards because it left my hair in a tangled mess. Does not moisturize hair at all either. I've tried 2 John Masters products and was very disappointed with both.

on 11/28/2006 10:45:00 PM

I know I'm in the minority but this just didn't work for me. It didn't detangle my hair AT ALL, my hair wasn't soft after using it, nor did it do anything for my frizzies like others have posted. I tried it both as a leave-in and washing it out after leaving it in a few minutes, after using the JM Primrose shampoo. For frizziness, I had better luck with Elucence s/c.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I start to think that I should stay away from natural/organic beauty products since I've tried many but none of them was ever worked for me...
This one is another failure.
It doesn't detangle my hair, I even think it tangles it more.
It does a poor job as conditioner and weights my thin hair down. It's way too heavy for my hair, I can't imagine how it can be live-in product since I can't leave it for more than a minute without a feeling that five minutes rinse afterward does nothing to remove this product from my head.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is a very lightweight conditioner with a soft scent of orange blossom. Smells like orange blossom water that I use for cooking. I liked the natural list of ingredients but this product did nothing for my fine, dry hair at all. It did not even detangle my hair which most basic conditioners can do. This product is also so thin and that I needed to use a lot of it. Left my hair feeling dry and frizzy.

on 10/19/2009 5:11:00 PM

I had tried this several years ago and didn't like it but the JM Zinc & Sage Shampoo is a staple for me so I thought I'd dig this out of the closet and try it again. Nope. I have static, my color looks weird and my second-day hair (I usually wash it every three days) is flat flat flat, in spite of using a volumizing mist on it this morning. And for something that is called a detangler rather than a conditioner, it didn't do much to detangle.

on 6/21/2008 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really wanted this product to work for me because it's all natural/organic and it smells great, but after 3 weeks of using it (I usually wash my hair every day or every other day if I'm busy), my hair was so weighed down with residue that it would start to feel greasy less than 8-10 hours after washing my hair. After 24 hours, my scalp would be itching and my hair would feel stiff, coarse and greasy. Plus it was making it break out in sebaceous cysts along my cheeks and forehead. So unfortunately, this just didn't work for me.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Unfortunately his product line reminded me of Jonathan Product line. Expensive, pumped as natural and leaves my hair dry, frizzy and crunchy.