John Masters Organics Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

Joh Masters Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

4.1

on 2/3/2008 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Used with the John Masters shampoo the HOney and Hibiscus or the Evening Primrose dry, damaged straw like blonde hair can feel HEALTHY a miracle again. This did detangle my hair, and i also used a dime size amount as a leave in as suggested on bottle. I have tried everything since my hair became very damaged and this is amazing. Other Organic or so called just made my hair gummy a dull. This line is a real sleeper right now, but once people start talking it up and think it is going to be big. Expensive yes, but it works, and we all know if something works they can get the money for it. I was very depressed about my hair and this product line is amazing for damaged hair. Buy at Whole Foods, they will take it back with receipt if you don't like it. Also, there is no bad or harmful ingredients so over time it benefits hair not destroys it!! Love it!UPDATE August 8, 2008. Over time made my fine hair really greasy...still great as a monthly treatment though.

on 2/6/2008 1:07:00 PM

Amazing!!! JM makes the BEST detanglers ever! they condition so well, leave hair soft and full of life. Scents are unique and pleasing. Clean ingredients! what more could one want.

on 2/9/2008 1:33:00 PM

My hair loves this. For me, it works better as a leave-in (in towel dried hair) but I only use less than a dime sized amount in my med. fine shoulder length hair. my hair is soft, shiny and bouncy!

on 3/12/2008 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have been looking for products that do not irritate my scalp. (see JM Lavender Rosemary Shampoo for explanation) My hair is very fine so I needed something lightweight that would not weigh down my hair, yet still left it soft and manageable - my ends tend to get very dry in the winter. I finally found the right product for my hair. JM Citrus & Neroli Detangler works really great on my hair. It's soft, easy to comb thru and does not weigh my hair down with a bunch of silicones. It is the only conditioner natural or otherwise that I have been able to find that does not contain silicones. Plus my hair does not tangle up as much as much as it used to through out the day. John Masters products are also eco-certified.

Good all natural stuff. If you don't need alot of moist from your conditioner then this is good, but some days I don't feel this is enough. I like the fact that it doesn't have chemicals....why would putting chemicals be good? However for the price and size, I wish this product gave me a little more shine and moisture. I am going to try changing to a different shampoo and see if that works.

on 3/19/2008 9:59:00 AM

I have to say I really like this product. In a humid climate where my hair used to just completely frizz, this helps to control that. And it doesn't have silicones! I do not use the same shampoo and conditioner 2x in a row, and like to alternate with something. Therefore I cannot comment on how it would work day after day. That said, its great - doesn't weigh hair down, smells nice and isn't overpowering. I sometimes use it on the ends of my hair after I have rinsed another conditioner out for a bit more conditioning (my hair is colour treated and the areas that are higlighted can get that dry overprocessed look to them!) . Am very pleased I tried this!

on 4/25/2008 10:07:00 PM

This was a conditioner that I was considering after having my stylist recommend using a better conditioner for my fine and delicate long hair. I love it!! The smell goes away quickly and the conditioner does a marvelous job of taming my fussy hair.

I am so glad that I found it. I would like to try other John Masters products for skin and hair.

on 4/30/2008 10:31:00 AM

good stuff. tames my frizzy bits but brings out the curls. very pleased with this. a little expensive, but a little goes a long way. definitely recommend and will repurchase.

on 5/5/2008 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

With this conditioner my long fine wavy hair looks as good as it naturally can. It helps to tame the frizz and leaves soft, shiny waves, and I don't want to put the iron even near to my locks. Since the price of JM products in Europe is twice as in the US, I had a second and the third thoughts before spending a crazy amount of money on this conditioner, but I use it sparingly and so far think it's a good investment.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I am allergic to most conditioners because of the fabric softener ingredients used in them, including many "natural" products - and this has several things in it that I try to avoid. Coconut and jojoba oils, wheat protein, all dry my hair out, herbal extracts/oils that tend to burn my skin, and aloe, which can burn me on occasion. So needless to say, I would not have gone anywhere near this product a year ago, but I've just been desperate to find something I can use. Most conditioners are just too heavy for my fine, but abundant hair, and I need something mid-weight. At first I really liked this, but within an hour my hair felt somewhat coated and oily (and my hair is slightly dry). I wouldn't consider it heavy, just oily - and I only used a pea-size amount. I had to wash it off, I felt a little overwhelmed by it. The smell is nice and I can see where many people would really like this. It also burned my hands and ears a little, so not for me