Sonia Kashuk Assorted Brushes

Sonia Kashuk Assorted Brushes

4.1

on 3/31/2003 11:57:00 PM

I got 5 brushes in a set with a cute pink travel bag. I really like these, they are so soft and make the application really easy. I havent washed them yet, so I hope they wont dissapoint me. Great price too!

on 2/3/2003 10:43:00 AM

IMO, these are the best low-end brushes around. Some are even better than some higher end brushes. I've been very pleased with all the brushes I've tried so far -- very soft, provide even application, and are holding up well.

on 11/4/2002 10:23:00 PM

I have not had any of the problems other people have had with these. I haven't had any shedding, they retain their shape beautifully after using brush cleaner (I use Ben Nye) and distribute the shadow well. I bought these as a cheap travel subsitute for my professional brushes (MAC, shu, etc.) and actually find that I like them BETTER!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Almost all of my brushes are from Sonia Kashuk. Excellent quality. Can compete with any high end line. Definately recommend

on 9/2/2002 4:19:00 PM

Wow! I bought the complete full-sized set of these brushes and love them. Minimal problems with shedding, though you shouldn't have too much shedding with synthetic brushes. They're quite soft and most importantly, they get the job done! The only one I'm a little disappointed with is the angled eyeshadow brush, because the bristles splayed a bit after washing and I can't get as fine a line anymore, for eyeliner. I also wish that she made a crease brush, not just a small eyeshadow brush, because that isn't quite the right shape for the crease. But overall, I really love these versatile and good quality brushes!

on 8/15/2002 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Not a keeper! Although the price may be appealing, the quality is just not comparable to Stila or MAC! A good quality brush lasts a long time...it's worth it to save up to buy one that will last you a lifetime! The SK brushes I tried lost its shape and the bristles splayed every which way after a washing with brush cleaner. And, it did not return to its original shape after drying. I would not buy this again, unless I forget a brush on vacation and need one as a disposable!

on 7/7/2002 1:51:00 PM

PROS: very reasonably priced, good assortment of brushes, attractive; COMMENTS: not the softest brushes on the market but a good value, would make a great starter set for someone on a budget

on 6/11/2002 9:51:00 AM

I bought a small eyeshadow brush and I hate it. The bristles are stiff and scratchy. The eyeshadow goes flying off the brush as I use it .. . and it doesn't end up on my eyelids. I never use this brush and will probably start using it to detail my car.

on 5/7/2002 12:29:00 AM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these brushes. First of all, they are cheap. Second of all, they compete with high end brushes. Just ask InStyle magazine!!! Contrary to other reviews, these brushes do not shed. I have had the same ones for almost 2 years. These brushes are stiff like people said but thats a good thing. I have no idea why people like flimsy brushes. They are okay when applying neutral shadows but when applying lots of color/drama you need control. These are soft, yet firm too. A must have for true makeup fanatics......especially the large and medium shadow brushes.

on 4/21/2002 10:34:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Wonderful brushes. I bought the medium and the large eyeshadow brush. I also have the lip brush. These brushes are very soft and work very well. Great for application and blending. And they're also very cheap.

Popular Makeup Brushes