Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder

Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder
Bronzing Powder

4.5

INGREDIENTS: Talc, silica, zinc stearate, cornstarch, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, tricaprylin, isopropyl palmitate, lanolin oil, tocopherol, lanolin alcohol, ascoryl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, barium sulfate, methylparaben, propylparaben

on 3/6/2009 1:52:00 AM

Hit pan today! Thought I'd celebrate by writing a little review... I have this in Natural and the color is perfect. You don't need blush because it's pink enough, yet it also works great for contouring your face. It's highly pigmented so you need to use a very light hand. The texture is also great, easy to blend. No shimmer, very fine.

However, I have oily skin and I find that by midday, I am extra shiny wherever I have applied the bronzer. Because of this my review is more neutral, and I am looking for a new bronzer for when I finish this, which is a shame because this is perfect in every other aspect.

on 10/28/2008 6:37:00 AM

I have been using the natural shade for a while, it is a great natural bronzer and the colour works well with tanned skin.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The colour is great to make you look like youre naturally glowing if you apply it correctly.However,it can tend to look abit too powdery.

on 7/16/2008 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i use this bronzer everyday. the color is very natural and i love that it doesn't have any shimmer or anything in it. i use the deepest shade and it looks great. i've had this for quite a while. i haven't tried a whole lot of bronzers so i can't really compare it to anything else. but i can say, i really love it and will buy again when it runs out.

I have finally found a bronzer that doesn't leave me looking orange, muddy or sparkly. If you are looking for a natural looking tan bronzer ,this is the one for you!

on 5/15/2008 2:22:00 PM

I like this bronzer because it's more natural and real looking compared to other bronzers, like Clinique or MAC- they add too much damn glitter! My face is whiter than the rest of my body (not good to tan your face) so I wear darker foundation and then need to add a bronzer to my face & neck to blend it all in, and this does the trick without looking like I'm putting stuff all over with a ton of fake glitter, plus if I wear stuff with a bunch of glitter my boyfriend notices and begins to pick at my face etc because he sees glitter everywhere so it's annoying :/

on 4/14/2008 2:55:00 PM

I ADORE THIS BRONZER.
it is so natural on my NC25 Skintone (Using light) and it just amazing!
It is long lasting and it just gives a realistic summer's tan without looking orange and fake.
Definately check this out!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The lady at the Bobbi Brown counter gave me a "sample" of this which was basically enough to last several weeks. I was skeptical of the dark color, but it turned out to be really good. It blended nicely, and it added a nice glow to my cheeks. My friends kept commenting on how nice my skin looked, and I attribute that to the bronzer. I approve!

on 3/16/2008 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have used this bronzer in both the light and medium colors and have to say this is my favorite bronzer-- it blends really, really well and does not turn orange on my oily skin. The only bad part is the cost-- $40 is alot of money but fortunately, this lasts quite awhile. When I have the money to buy it, it is a treat to add to my makeup routine.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I'm only giving 4 lippies due to the coloring on this. As someone who is very pale I have to it apply it very sheer to be natural. It's fine milled texture is easy to blend as well. I wear it all year long. Because I only use a little I doubt I'll run out in the next 2 yrs. You get your money's worth!