Advanced Skin Technology Green Cream by AST

Advanced Skin Technology Green Cream by AST

4.1

D.I. water, ethanol, glycerine, aloe vera gel,octyldodecanol, retinol & polysorbate 20, cucumber extract, butylene glycol, cetyl dimethicone copolyol, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, tocopheryl, acrylates/C10-C30 crosspolymer, tea-carbomer, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, propylparaben, methylparaben, disodium edta, may contain FD&C yellow 5, red 40, blue 1

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have been using this product for about 5 weeks now and I love it. I had a couple of red spots where some zits used to be and this stuff has faded them to the point where I can hardly notice them. I have not been wearing foundation at all now! I bought a sample of this and plan on getting a full size soon. Amazing stuff.

on 1/31/2004 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Expensive but worth the money. The most effective OTC product on the market, IMO. Green Cream has .6% retinol unlike most OTC retinol products, which contain a maximum of .25% retinol. Works like nothing else to exfoliate skin. I use this several times a week at night and have been pleased with the dramatic results. Just remember to use sunscreen since Green Cream will make skin photosensitive just like Retin-A.

on 1/7/2004 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this product. And thanks to all of you guys I found out about it and its been my love ever since. I've been using it twice a week for 3 weeks and my skin has never looked better. After giving birth to my 3rd child my skin went crazy. I was breaking out at the drop of a pin. And the green cream has helped with the break outs and helped with getting rid of the acne scars I gave myself picking my face. My skin tone is even and it looks brighter. I did'nt have any peeling. I just have one problem and thats with the packaging. I like to see if I'm almost out of the product so I can repurchase before I run out. I wish the bottle was clear.

on 11/9/2003 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

i thought this was working for awhile. ended up making my dark spots even darker. i don't react well to retinol. my sister had great results though. buy from
www.lindasy.com

on 7/5/2003 12:50:00 AM

After hearing so many raves about this product, I had to try it and I'm sorry to say, this just did not live up to all they hype!
I used it for two months and did not see one bit of change in my skin. It goes on as a cool green gel and upon application some of my skin felt like it was exfoliating as it was applied, but I really saw no decrease in the lines on my skin and my larger pores were still the same:(
Disappointed again in companies that make false claims about their products & this woman is a dermatologist!! Linda you need some more research on this one!

Wow! I've been using this product for a week and my skin looks amazing! I haven't looked this good without makeup in I don't know how long. Definite HG product!

on 5/22/2003 11:00:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I cannot believe nobody has reviewed this yet! This is the strongest retinol product you can get over the counter. It has played an integral role in gettin grid of my ugly ass brown spots. A little goes a long way.

on 4/15/2003 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Green cream is a wonderful retinol product. Unlike other OTC retinols, it is not emollient or waxy. If you have sensitive skin, you really do need to start slowly - once a week, then twice/wk and so forth. One tip: I keep the bottle upside down on its flat cap - that way it doses perfectly and you get every last drop. I'm getting better results with GC than I ever did after three years of redness and irritation with various retin-A products. A definite keeper!