Advanced Skin Technology Green Cream by AST

Advanced Skin Technology Green Cream by AST

4.1

D.I. water, ethanol, glycerine, aloe vera gel,octyldodecanol, retinol & polysorbate 20, cucumber extract, butylene glycol, cetyl dimethicone copolyol, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, tocopheryl, acrylates/C10-C30 crosspolymer, tea-carbomer, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, propylparaben, methylparaben, disodium edta, may contain FD&C yellow 5, red 40, blue 1

on 11/16/2007 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is my first review. I have been using level 6 for about 1 month. I am 53 & I was starting to be really unhappy about deepening wrinkles, pores starting to get larger, & the dullness of my skin. I have been really fortunate to have really good skin until I hit my 50's. I Really love this product. My skin already looks better. My pores are visibly smaller & some have practically disappeared. The lines around my mouth & nasal labial area seem much less apparent. I started out using every other day, but my skin seems to tolerate this product well so I now use every night. My skin is flaking off but it is gradual & easily disguised with moisturizer. I have tried many other products in the past but nothing has seemed to really work like this product. I am a very satisfied customer so far.

i have been using the Level 9 every night for 11 months now. i have oily skin with visible pores and was hoping this would decrease both oil production and pore size but it did neither. it didnt really help minimize the breakouts i get now and then. in fact my skin looks exactly as it did before i began use of this product. i know this product claims to be as effective as Retin-A, but I have used Retin-A in the past and can say this product simply is not as strong.

I have been using level 6 for two months now applying every other night without any problems, I keep the rest of my routine pretty simple using gentle products. I have not experienced any purging and my skin is definitely improving. My skin looks brighter, more even-toned, my large pores are looking smaller and my mild acne has cleared up. I am very happy with this product.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my first review. I don't know what made me order the Green Cream. I'm usually buy cheap skincare products. I guess I didn't expect the results that everyone was mentioning. I've been using Level 3 since January 07. I've not had any purging or other negative reactions. About 3 months into using the Green Cream, I was looking in the mirror and thought "oh my God, this stuff really does work!" I'm 48 and have oily skin with occasional breakouts. Since GC, my skin had stayed clear and looks vibrant. This is only on level 3!!! I'm going to order another level 3 then work my way up to the level 6. I really don't think I would need to use the level 9. I use mineral makeup and finding that I'm using less mineral foundation as my skin improves. For me, this has been worth the money. I just wish that I could buy this locally and not do mailorder.

on 7/17/2007 9:51:00 PM

I'd never heard of this product before, but so many people raved about it I decided to give it a try. My skin is combo/oily with a tendency to breakouts in the T zone.

I chose to start with Level 6 because my skin is not particularly sensitive. After a small 'easing in period' I've been using it every day for 10 weeks, and I have to say it really does work! First, I noticed that some of the fine lines under my eyes had disappeared. (I'm 41, not a lot of wrinkles yet but I know where this is going).

Next, it seemed like the skin around my temples had a smoother, dewy texture - it really was younger-looking skin. Next, the skin on my cheeks seemed to glow more (to the sides of my face, not around the nose). Finally, the incipient lines on my forehead are less pronounced.

I did experience some 'purging' and peeling in the first month, but not too bad. The downside is that I'm still getting breakouts in the T zone and the small bumps on my forehead have become slightly more prominent. The pores on my nose may be slightly smaller but I have just as many blackheads as ever.

Overall, I think it's worth it. I've already re-ordered and started my 2nd bottle of Level 6, and am considering moving up to Level 9 when that's finished.

Judging by the pattern of improvement, the thinner skin has shown the effects first and it still might take more time for the T-zone. They do say on their website that it takes 4 months to really see the full benefits, and I'm not there yet.

on 6/21/2007 12:40:00 PM

I've been using this for about 4 months now (on lvl6) and it is my HG for face care..handsdown! Initial stages, I did peel like a snake and purged a slight bit.. I also experienced some irritation of redness and sensitivity which was really, my fault (I can be a little impatient- had to learn the hardway lol) but after that, it was smooth sailing and beautiful skin! I receive compliments on my skin quite often..and trust me, that was never the case before GC came into my life! I have red/brown spots as well as pitted/box scars left from acne. GC has most definately evened out my skin tone, refined the texture and large pores of my face. Large pores is now my only concern..although GC has most indefiniately shrunk them a great deal. I'm moving up to lvl 9 next month! I'm so excited to see the long term use of this product!

on 5/9/2007 2:41:00 PM

I used Level 6 for over two years, and it was my HG. It did help a LOT with my clogged pores, and plumped up my fine lines. Very happy with it. My mistake was trying Level 9. After two+ years of Level 6, I bought Level 9 and burned my face pretty badly. It took a few weeks for the redness to go away, and a few months for the sensitivity to go down. My skin still can't tolerate even Level 6 now. I tried to exchange the Level 9, but Linda Sy said I had waited over 30 days from my purchase date, so I couldn't exchange it.

I am taking a break from Green Cream these days.

on 5/7/2007 10:53:00 AM

I see some other MUA'ers experienced the same problem as me. I wasn't using this for acne but for fine lines and skin texture. I used this product for approximately 3 weeks and then I promptly threw it away. I have never "purged" so badly in my life. pppfffttt...I never "purged" when I was on Tazorac. Must've been something else in the ingredients list that did it to me. Took me the better part of a month to recover and about 3 months to get the scars to fade. Oh yeah, I went back to Tazorac and my face has never looked better. I'll stick with what I know works.

I'd been using Green Cream (GC 6) daily for one month now. I have combo skin, normal/dry in winter cheeks and oily t-zone. I have occasional pimples and I'm starting to notice a few wrinkles on my forehead and eye area. Until now, CG had CLEARED all my acne (after 2 weeks of a mild purging as they say), and helped diminish my fine lines. I'm still flaking, wich botters me a little, but this also shall pass after some time. I think that now that winter is over, that I will really see the flakiness fade away (I hope so!). But CG has improved my skin tone a 100% and I am sure that I will stick with it for a long time. I think the price is a bit steep, but there's a good way to spend money, right? I love the package wich is truly hygienical. I will buy again and again and again!

This is my first ever review. I found Green Cream by accident - I'm always searching for the perfect skin product! Anyway, I started out with level 6 and had a nice result within a few weeks. Smoother skin, a light glow. Then I tried level 9 - Wow.... Just today I was outside in bright light and a man I know mentioned how beautiful my skin was. It has been clear, smooth, bright -just glowing. This is after three weeks of nightly use. My skin is slightly oily and I avoid the sun although my complexion is slightly medium in tone. This stuff is marvelous. Best advice - always take care of your skin - this is where to put the $$$