Uploaded by KateLausanne

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/05/2004

I have been using this product for about 5 weeks now and I love it. I had a couple of red spots where some zits used to be and this stuff has faded them to the point where I can hardly notice them. I have not been wearing foundation at all now! I bought a sample of this and plan on getting a full size soon. Amazing stuff.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (83 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Jan/07/2004

I love this product. And thanks to all of you guys I found out about it and its been my love ever since. I've been using it twice a week for 3 weeks and my skin has never looked better. After giving birth to my 3rd child my skin went crazy. I was breaking out at the drop of a pin. And the green cream has helped with the break outs and helped with getting rid of the acne scars I gave myself …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (305 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBlond

EyesGreen

2.0

Nov/09/2003

i thought this was working for awhile. ended up making my dark spots even darker. i don't react well to retinol. my sister had great results though. buy from
www.lindasy.com

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily

HairBlack

EyesBlack

2.0

Jul/05/2003

After hearing so many raves about this product, I had to try it and I'm sorry to say, this just did not live up to all they hype!
I used it for two months and did not see one bit of change in my skin. It goes on as a cool green gel and upon application some of my skin felt like it was exfoliating as it was applied, but I really saw no decrease in the lines on my skin and my larger pores …

4 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Jun/19/2003

Wow! I've been using this product for a week and my skin looks amazing! I haven't looked this good without makeup in I don't know how long. Definite HG product!

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (117 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBrown

May/22/2003

I cannot believe nobody has reviewed this yet! This is the strongest retinol product you can get over the counter. It has played an integral role in gettin grid of my ugly ass brown spots. A little goes a long way.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age25-29