Uploaded by xmizlynnax

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/27/2008

No matter how much I massaged this into my skin it was always greasy and made my skin feel gross. Even if I only used a tiny amount. I'm disappointed, because my face really isn't even THAT oily. Might be good for people with super dry skin, or maybe in the winter.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Mar/28/2008

This is a very good night cream..yes it is a bit greasy but not overly so. It is one of the few that glides on skin like silk without any pulling or tugging. A night cream should be very moist rather than totally disappear. It does absorb after awhile but not completely. It is free of color and fragrance which is great for sensitive skin and it has few ingredients cuz the more crap they add too a …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (74 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Feb/05/2008

This stuff is awful. It is greasy and doesnt sink into your skin at all. It just sits and the greasy feeling does not go away untill you wash it off. I will definitly not re-purchase. For the price ($10), you would think it would be a decent product.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

Jan/17/2008

First, the jar packaging is unsanitary. This cream is anything but light; it's kinda thick. I don't like that it doesn't sink into the skin and it clogged my pores for sure.

About reviewer (488 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

2.0

Dec/13/2007

I also found this product to be very runny. I imagined night creams to be a lot thicker. This stuff seems to dry out my forehead a bit, though it is good for my dry cheeks. The strange thing is, my mom uses this as her daily facial lotion and swears by this stuff, so maybe this only works with certain skin chemistries/textures.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

2.0

Jul/16/2007

This moisturizer didn't seem to sink in at all; it just kind of sat on my face and started to feel almost like I was sweating (very strange) after a while. Also gave me some dry patches on my lower cheeks. Overall it wasn't moisturizing enough for me, especially for night.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

3.0

Apr/16/2007

The cream was too runny. Didn't do much for my face and ended up using it as a body lotion when I was bored with it so as not to waste it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination

Apr/15/2007

I've seen this on store shelves since I was a kid, yet just recently got around to trying it. The mineral oil in the ingredients list always scared me away. But it also contains sesame oil, which is very absorbable and moisturizing (to my skin, at least) and the consistency is very spreadable, not like some other d/s creams that contain mineral/petrolatum, such as L'oreal. It's a …Read more

About reviewer (101 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

Mar/03/2007

This works well at night. Yes, it is greasy, but after it absorbs my skin glows. It's very soothing after a long day out in the harsh wind and cold. Not too sure about this in the summer, but for now and the spring it's pretty good for my nightcare needs.

About reviewer (506 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

Feb/27/2007

i have acne prone oily skin in the summer but extremely dry skin in the winter with occassional breakouts. My skin's also terribly sensitive and this stuff worked really well. Usually moisturizers irritate my skin but not this one. I'd defntly buy it again!!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age19-24