Neutrogena Light Night Cream

Neutrogena Light Night Cream

3.5

Water, Glycerin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, Isopropyl Isostearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, C10 30 Cholesterol/Lanesterol Esters, Dimethicone, PEG 10 Soy Sterol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I quite love this product. It's much cheaper than the SK II stuff I've been using, and does the job pretty well. The tip of my nose tends to dry out quickly (considering I live in a really humid country) and I feel like I always need to dab on some extra cream. But other than that, I love it! I haven't broken out yet and doesn't leave any greasy residue. I think it absorbs into the skin well and keeps (most) of it moisturized. Easy on the pocket too.

on 5/26/2009 8:03:00 AM

They should call this heavy night cream. It is night light whatsoever. Whenever I put this on, I wait until I am right about to go to sleep. Otherwise, I would be tempted to wash my face right after. It feels very heavy for me anyways. But in the morning, my skin does feel very soft and there are no dry spots.

on 5/12/2009 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This is a wonderful night cream for people with sensitive and combination skin. It is fragrance-free and the oil is sesame oil, which is not suppose to clog pores. I used it all winter at night and it hydrated my skin without causing any breakouts or greasiness in the morning. It absorbed easily into my skin and a little goes a long way. It is not a complicated moisturizer meant to fight the signs of aging but then good hydration and sunscreen are the best defense against aging in my opinion.

on 4/23/2009 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Wow. It sucks to get older. When I was in my 20's, this stuff was the bomb. Overnight, it would work wonders and make my skin look and feel better. Now I'm 40, and I thought I would save some $$ and get this instead of my $50/ 2 oz. night cream. Oh well, I will use it for body cream.

on 3/25/2009 7:28:00 PM

I bought this while holidaying overseas in Hong Kong, and at the time, had ran out of my usual moisturiser. As it is almost impossible to find my moisturiser there, I had to dash to the local pharmacy to find a replacement. I picked this up, because I was looking for a night cream. And I also trusted the Neutrogena brand, so I thought why not give it a go.

After using up the entire jar, i'm happy to say that I have had no problems with it. The moisturiser is light, has a very velvety feel during application, and does not give me a reaction. I would definitely consider purchasing this again had I not have a couple of my normal moisturisers in stock.

I needed a better night moisturizer for the winter. This product is definitely not for combo or oily skin. It takes a very long time for it sink into the skin. In fact, after an hour there's still a greasy 'film' or something on my face. When I wake up the next morning, my skin does feel nice and soft and doesn't need to be moisturized. But that was only when I first started using it. The greasiness of this product made me break out very badly unfortunately and I did not finish the tub. Speaking of which is not hygienic. I would not recommend this product.

on 1/28/2009 7:32:00 PM

I like using this all year round. It is reasonably priced, and does the job in keeping my skin hydrated. I have never broken out from it and I think the texture is just right...not too heavy/greasy, but not so thin that it doesn't work.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This did not work for my acne-prone skin. I do end up needing a moisturizer in the winter, but this ended up causing me to break out. It doesn't smell good either. The tub packaging is awkward and not hygenic.

on 1/16/2009 12:06:00 AM

This winter has not been kind to my skin so I needed something heavier than my usual moisturizer (Neutrogena - oil-free for sensitive skin). I purchased this and was nervous because I'm prone to breakouts. I have not broken out from it and it is definitely very moisturizing. I don't wake up with tight skin and flakes anymore. I'm not disappointed with this purchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I REALLY like this moisturizer. I would give it the full 5 lippies except my ideal nighttime moisturizer would be as gentle and moisturizing as this but with natural ingredients. Anyway... I tried this because it was fragrance free and didn't have any fancy ingredients. As a straight-up nighttime moisturizer it really works. If you don't goop it on, it's not too greasy--you really only need to use a little bit. My face always looks healthier and more radiant the next day when I use it. My day moisturizer is more effective and my makeup looks better too! It take a little while to sink into my skin, but, again, if I use just a little it doesn't feel heavy. Unless I find my HG natural moisturizer I'll definitely purchase this again.