Neutrogena Light Night Cream

Neutrogena Light Night Cream

3.5

Water, Glycerin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, Isopropyl Isostearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, C10 30 Cholesterol/Lanesterol Esters, Dimethicone, PEG 10 Soy Sterol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA

on 10/22/2012 1:09:00 AM

If you have combination/oily skin this product wouldn't work for you. It's not light a all, it's heavy and smells weird. It leave my skin so greasy and nasty.

on 10/9/2012 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

This is my first night cream and a neutrogena product(as a brand). This cream disappointed me big time :( I used it on my face before hitting the bed and I was so excited to wake up as I wanted to know what change does a night cream bring to you. Much to my plight, I woke to a total greaseball face. I thought that I might have used a lot so second night I used it sparingly and same story. I had to suffer from extra oily face for next three days though I stopped using it the second night. Just for ref, I do have oily skin but it totally took my facial oil to another level :( will def nt repurchase

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I love this product. I needed a night moisturizer suddely at age 26. My skin has changed from combination to dry. This was the first night moisturizer that I tried because it had the word "light" in it. I cleanse my face nightly with antibacterial dial soap (super powerful but super drying). When I put this on afterwards my face is drenched in moisture and is so soft in the AM and since I cleanse so well, I don't break out from this. I am on my second container of this now. A few mornings ago, my bf woke up next to me and kissed my cheek and said "mmm, your face is soft like a baby's bottom, what have you been doing?" I didnt tell him my secret but I thought that was so cute-it's definetly this moisturizer and I will continue to purchase. I don't recommend this if you have oily skin. If you are dry or If you're combination and have rough winters, give this a try.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Other

I'm really liking this cream. It's a bit heavier than I expected, but the greasiness goes away pretty quickly; I just put it on a little while before I go to bed. It hydrates my skin nicely, but doesn't cause any blemishes or breakouts. I also really like the light, creamy fragrance.

on 5/28/2012 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Horrible product if you have acne prone skin! I bought this because my normally oily face was starting to become extremely dry due to some benzyl peroxide cream. Since it says light in the products name I assumed it would actually be be light! Silly me. It was extremely greasy and took awile for the product to absorb. Now did it actually work? Yes,I would wake up and my face would feel softer and smooth. However, every time I used this, without fail, I woke up with giant cystic bumps all over my face. This was the only new addition to my night time routine and once I stopped using it, all my pimples went away. I tried using it again a few weeks later hoping my skin was just acting up last time but once again, the morning after using this I had 3 cystic bumps. I haven't used it since. Now I use a clinique product which I love. If you have acne prone skin, stay away from this product.

i didnt like this night cream, believe it or not I thought it was too light. The texture when you first put it on was very thick and rich but when you wake up the next morning its like I never even put any on. Face was dry and flaky still, I prefer my night creams to be very hydrating and moisterizing.

Immediate noticeable difference on my face. Very hydrating, does not irritate my sensitive skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Really good night cream. But definitely NOT LIGHT.

Id recommend this product for dry skin. It claims to be hypo-allergenic, non-comedogenic, fragrance free and alcohol free, so I tried it the day after I got a really bad rash, it was more like eczema, and it was very helpful!

It may feel a little bit greasy when you put it on, but the skin looks healthier and highly moisturized the morning after.

I have extremely dry, sensitive skin, especially in winter, and this cream is perfect. I can't believe it is more hydrating than many expensive creams I've tried. Also, it doesn't aggravate my rosacea or cause breakouts. It soaks in overnight and leaves me with lovely plump skin in the morning. I just need a sunscreen in the daytime under makeup.

I agree the "light" in the name is a bit wrong, because it is very hydrating and I don't think it would be good for oily skin. When my own skin was oilier/younger, I used Neutrogena's oil-free moisturizer for sensitive skin at night, and the SPF version during the day, and those hydrated my skin well.

I also use Neutrogena's "healthy skin" AHA creams, and this night cream is good for soothing my skin on days when I give it a break.

My only criticism is the tub, as I think this cream could be in a pump or squeeze tube.

In conclusion, I think that the negative reviews of this product come from the "Light" in the name, but it is an excellent night cream for dry or mature skin.

on 4/2/2012 2:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Tis reproduction isn't sold in Australia so I bought it during my stay in the us. I trust Neutrogena products, they have never broken me out and the oil free non comedogenic products work for me. It is also fragrance free which I love.
Thismoisturizer isn't light, it moisturized really well and a little goes a long way. I is slightly greasy but I don't mind because I'm in bed anyway. I wake up and it is still there and abit greasy, but My face feels plump and very moisturized :)
It is very basic like other reviewers said, so a few days later I was considering buying something that had some skin benefiting properties. Thought against it as this was doing the job fine for my 21year old skin
I don't like the jar as I prefer pumps too. Bought this for $12 at ulta and I will be buying another pot for my boyfriend and I before I leave for home.
It's a winner