L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum
L'oreal Smooth Intense Anti Frizz SerumSmooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

4.2

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE • DIMETHICONE • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • DIMETHICONOL • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • ARGANIA SPINOSA OIL / ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL • LINALOOL • HEXYL CINNAMAL • BENZYL SALICYLATE • BENZYL ALCOHOL • LIMONENE • AMYL CINNAMAL • CITRONELLOL • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE • GERANIOL • ISOEUGENOL

This stuff smells great and can even be used on dry hair in very small amounts. Great for camoflauging split ends in between hair cuts too.

on 1/26/2004 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have long, straight hair that tends to frizz near the crown. Some hairs are fine and stick straight up while others are coarse and wavy. Either way, it can get ugly. Not only does this product make my hair behave, but it also makes it soft and silky. Even my boyfriend noticed the softness and asked if I switched shampoos! I use just a drop (much less then the recommended 1-2 pumps) and my hair never feels greasy or weighed down. Perfect!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

love this product. i have long straight, colored hair that tends to frizz. i want a smooth, sleak, healthy look. this does a wonderful job of smoothing my hair and making it shiny. it smells great and doesn't weigh my hair down or make it greasy. my ends get dry from coloring, so i use smooth-intense with a flat iron to disguise split ends! works like a miracle.

on 12/18/2003 5:59:00 PM

This stuff is about to become my dirty little secret -- my hair is so shiny and frizz-free that I can practically see my reflection in it. The trick is to use 1-2 squirts before blow-drying, and one afterward. Truly, like glass, but so soft! Consider my lemming for Krastase killed.

on 11/4/2003 4:44:00 PM

This is my HG of all hair products. Makes my dry, coarse wavy hair beautiful!!! I love the fact that no matter how much I use, its just enough to calm my hair. The texture is slightly thinner than of the Kerastase serum; but I notice no difference as to what it does to my hair.
And for only around $7US, I plan to rebuy it A LOT.

I have thick, frizzy, curly/wavy hair. I feel moderately ok about this product... lol. It doesn't do as well as other things I've tried, to fix the frizz problem. However, if I go outside and it's kind of humid, and I have this in my hair, I get some kinda neat looking smooth curls in the front. That doesn't really make up for its general mediocrity for me.

This great anti-frizz serum makes my hair shiny and smooth and not greasy at all. I usually mix a few drops of this together with a little of the L'Oreal liss control gel-cream. And voil, my hair looks and feels so good...

on 7/16/2003 8:02:00 AM

Love the orange pump bottle! This is more liquid than, say, Citre Shine serum or Frizz-Eze, so it is less sticky and weighs hair down less. And it's a reasonable price, how can you beat it!

on 5/16/2003 8:25:00 PM

This is the one product from the Vive Smooth-intense line with Nutrileum that I loooove! Smooths my hair and does not weigh it down and make it look funky. I use this daily before I style my hair and it workds great!! Adds shine and smoothing! I will be buying this again! Great deal and one pump is all you need for fine hair, two pumps for longer/thick hair. 3.4 ozs will last a long time!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Sweet Deal!! Works great on my natural curly hair! Gives incredible shine.