L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum
L'oreal Smooth Intense Anti Frizz SerumSmooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

4.2

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE • DIMETHICONE • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • DIMETHICONOL • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • ARGANIA SPINOSA OIL / ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL • LINALOOL • HEXYL CINNAMAL • BENZYL SALICYLATE • BENZYL ALCOHOL • LIMONENE • AMYL CINNAMAL • CITRONELLOL • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE • GERANIOL • ISOEUGENOL

on 2/20/2005 10:55:00 PM

This is by far my favorite serum that I've ever tried, and its amazingly cheap also! My hair is very difficult and this made my fine frizzy hair smooth, shiny and gorgeous! IT is lightweight and didnt weigh my hair down or make it feel dirty or tangled! I used before blowdrying and flatironing and my hair feels like silk. This is an awesome product that i will always buy!

on 2/12/2005 6:57:00 PM

This is really nice. I prefer Garnier for a drugstore brand, but still this stuff works and it smells great.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Miss Frizzy Color-Treated LUUVES this stuff! It does what it's supposed to, a little goes a long way, it's supah cheap, and the smell is fine. I was on a spending spree in Aveda the other day and picked up a jar of Brilliant Anti-Humectant pomade--then put it back because I thought "I just don't need this. I... like that Vive stuff better." Whoa.

on 11/10/2004 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this stuff! I tried Biosilk, Frizz Ease, Zero Frizz, Citre Shine and all were a bit on the heavy side for my hair. This Taming Serum on the other hand is more light weight yet so very effective to help smooth hair. I use this on dry hair before flat ironing (sometimes mixed with Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine) and I get smooth silky hair without my hair getting greasy looking or weighed down. Definite repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is actually the smooth -intense anti-frizz cream, not the serum. This stuff is AWESOME!! It's about $6 for 4 ounces, and a little really does go a loooong way. I have natural spiral curls, and this stuff helped straighten them out and the best part is I have *zero* frizz! I felt the difference right away after I applied it to my wet hair.

Not a bad product for the price. I will certainly repurchase this!

on 9/16/2004 7:05:00 PM

I've been using this for several years on my longer-than-shoulder-length hair, and I'm not sure how I managed before that! I stocked up before it left the shelves, so I'm set for a while.

on 7/26/2004 3:33:00 AM

Thi serum worked quite well on my very frizzy, long hair. Love the smell and gave me nice shine. Price is resonable too.

on 6/15/2004 9:44:00 PM

This makes my hair really soft and smooth! It cuts back on frizz a little bit, but it doesn't perform a complete miracle! I usually use a straightening cream or mousse in addition to this product. Overall, it does deliver more smoothness to dry hair, so I recommend it!

on 5/24/2004 3:35:00 PM

I love this stuff also. I have to use about 7 or 8 pumps though, not the 1 or 2 that the directions say. I was using the Kerastase anti frizz serum and I find that this works exactly the same. The only difference is the smell- it even looks the same and it is much cheaper. I would recommend. My hair is thick and wavy and this really helps keep it soft and not so frizzed out!!

on 3/30/2004 5:51:00 PM

I tried this product based upon the great reviews it got here. I was not disappointed! I like the moisturizing properties of it and it does a great job of taming the frizzies and it is very inexpensive. I use it for straightening, or defining my curls. It works great at both. Its a staple in my bathroom.