L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum
L'oreal Smooth Intense Anti Frizz SerumSmooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

4.4

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE • DIMETHICONE • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • DIMETHICONOL • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • ARGANIA SPINOSA OIL / ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL • LINALOOL • HEXYL CINNAMAL • BENZYL SALICYLATE • BENZYL ALCOHOL • LIMONENE • AMYL CINNAMAL • CITRONELLOL • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE • GERANIOL • ISOEUGENOL

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really like this serum. Leaves your hair nice and shiny and you only need a little. Also not to heavy on the hair.

on 2/24/2004 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

The only smoothing serum that works for me! Great stuff at a great price!

on 1/26/2004 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have long, straight hair that tends to frizz near the crown. Some hairs are fine and stick straight up while others are coarse and wavy. Either way, it can get ugly. Not only does this product make my hair behave, but it also makes it soft and silky. Even my boyfriend noticed the softness and asked if I switched shampoos! I use just a drop (much less then the recommended 1-2 pumps) and my hair never feels greasy or weighed down. Perfect!

on 1/25/2004 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

After using the Kerastase Oleo Relax and LOVING it (see my review on it), I did the research to find out who made it. Funny, when I first saw the Kerastase bottle at my friend's house, the font on the bottle, plus everything else about it made me think it was by L'Oreal, and it is! I was willing to pay the high price for the Oleo Relax, yet I wanted to try this product after reading reviews, and see if I could save myself about 20 dollars! I tried it, and honestly, it gave me the exact same results as the Oleo-Relax. I applied it when my hair was still damp, per the bottle instructions, and also used a tiny bit when my hair was dry to smooth on the ends. My hair is chemically straightened Asian hair (with the thermal reconditioning straight perm). I am very pleased with this product. I have had no problems with pumping out the product, and it actually seemed to pump out less than the Oleo Relax. I remember thinking that the two pumps Kerastase recommended was an awful lot (and I have pretty long hair). Great product, great price - I paid 5.99, but also found two coupons on the paper today..so a great deal all around!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

love this product. i have long straight, colored hair that tends to frizz. i want a smooth, sleak, healthy look. this does a wonderful job of smoothing my hair and making it shiny. it smells great and doesn't weigh my hair down or make it greasy. my ends get dry from coloring, so i use smooth-intense with a flat iron to disguise split ends! works like a miracle.

on 11/16/2003 4:36:00 PM

Not bad at all for a low end anti frizz serum. Used on damp hair after shampooing and conditioning, it did a good job of smoothing my frizzy, out of control curls into shape. Bumble and Bumble's DeFrizz still remains my HG, but for this price, I think I'll be using L'Oreal's version until I get rich and can afford to drop $20 for an identical bottle.

on 10/1/2003 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This is super duper especially when you compare it to those nasty Frieda and Citre shine products. My hair feels silky and never greasy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

LOVE IT! I have normal textured hair (but not much of it) that is wavy, color-treated, and very prone to dullness/frizziness. This stuff is amazing! It says to use it on wet hair, but I tried it dry instead - I don't like to goop a lot of products on my hair when it's wet b/c sometimes I can't tell what the results are going to be and it dries funny. When I smoothed it on, it definitely got rid of all my frizzies (in very humid weather!) and left a nice, healthy sheen behind. TOTALLY RECOMMEND! At $6, how could you not?

on 5/18/2003 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i love love love this serum. it makes combing hair soo easy, and it makes my hair shiny but not weighed down or greasy. it's perfect for rollersetting, blowdrying or just plain and simple airdrying.

on 5/16/2003 8:25:00 PM

This is the one product from the Vive Smooth-intense line with Nutrileum that I loooove! Smooths my hair and does not weigh it down and make it look funky. I use this daily before I style my hair and it workds great!! Adds shine and smoothing! I will be buying this again! Great deal and one pump is all you need for fine hair, two pumps for longer/thick hair. 3.4 ozs will last a long time!