L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum
L'oreal Smooth Intense Anti Frizz SerumSmooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

4.4

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE • DIMETHICONE • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • DIMETHICONOL • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • ARGANIA SPINOSA OIL / ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL • LINALOOL • HEXYL CINNAMAL • BENZYL SALICYLATE • BENZYL ALCOHOL • LIMONENE • AMYL CINNAMAL • CITRONELLOL • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE • GERANIOL • ISOEUGENOL

on 9/1/2005 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this serum based on the reviews I've read on MUA, and I LOVE it! I had been using Frizz-Ease for fine hair, but this stuff is much better. I have hair about 2 inches past my shoulders, and I put two pumps on, avoiding my roots. It makes my hair soft, silky, and straight with no frizzies, even in the humid Texas weather. Great product!

on 8/14/2005 3:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Wow! This serum is awesome. I've tried many serums and usually it's just ok. But the L'Oreal serum is great. Instead of just coating my hair, it seems to penetrate instantly, leaving it smooth and silky soft. It makes blowdrying and styling my hair so much easier. Will definitely repurchase.

on 7/22/2005 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

LOVE IT! I have curly hair and had a hard time keeping the frizz down, until I found this amazing product. My hair is also thick and I only use 2 pumps and my hair stays frizz free all day long. I would buy this product again, it is worth every penny!

on 7/20/2005 7:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a great product for when I want to blow my hair out on a humid day. It makes my hair smooth and silky.

on 4/23/2005 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a fairly decent anti-frizz serum. I like it better than John Frieda's because it isn't super sticky and is a few dollars cheaper as well. When I put this in my damp hair, mixed with a little TiGi Superstar and blow dry, my hair looks amazing. Thick and full from the Superstar and frizz free and smooth from the L'Oreal. However, if I put it in my hair and just air dry, I find I need to add some kind of finishing spray to get the last line of frizz around the crown of my head. I would buy again.

on 4/7/2005 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Wow! Pretty cool product. I used it with the Hair Masque from the same line....and it totally de-frizzed my hair. I had to perm my hair twice because they did it wrong the first time and it became badly dried and damaged. This serum completely turned my hair around to its normal de-frizzed state. I was a bit reluctant to get this at first because L'oreal is on PETA's companies that test list, but I guess this works. Can anybody suggest an alternative?

on 3/27/2005 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This great product. After reading the rave reviews I picked up this item for $2.50 at Ulta. I love that the consistency is so this and non greasy as a serum goes. At first I used a few drops prior to blow drying; but I recently tried it on my half-day old hair-do. It performed perfectly on my unrulely dry hair. It so thin and light that it didn't weigh my hair down like other serums. This is one of the best serums I've used, regardless of price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

A good product...but my dry hair needs much more than one pump to look good.

on 1/24/2005 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

wow! this is the best hair product i've ever used. before, i used redken's heat protecting serum but this is so much better, i can't even compare. this makes my hair so smooth and silky. just two pumps will completely silken my long hair.

on 12/20/2004 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

my thoroughly damaged hair is hardcore frizzy esp at the bleached areas. although i always invested in good conditioners, the damagedry is defiant. tried many serums n leave-in types, but this gotta be the best serum. fab scent, coats my hair with magical softness. this is better den the l'oreal professionel liss extreme leave-in cond. i absolutely cant do w/o this.