L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

Filtered by skin type : Normal
L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum
L'oreal Smooth Intense Anti Frizz SerumSmooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

4.8

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE • DIMETHICONE • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • DIMETHICONOL • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • ARGANIA SPINOSA OIL / ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL • LINALOOL • HEXYL CINNAMAL • BENZYL SALICYLATE • BENZYL ALCOHOL • LIMONENE • AMYL CINNAMAL • CITRONELLOL • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE • GERANIOL • ISOEUGENOL

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Miss Frizzy Color-Treated LUUVES this stuff! It does what it's supposed to, a little goes a long way, it's supah cheap, and the smell is fine. I was on a spending spree in Aveda the other day and picked up a jar of Brilliant Anti-Humectant pomade--then put it back because I thought "I just don't need this. I... like that Vive stuff better." Whoa.

on 11/10/2004 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this stuff! I tried Biosilk, Frizz Ease, Zero Frizz, Citre Shine and all were a bit on the heavy side for my hair. This Taming Serum on the other hand is more light weight yet so very effective to help smooth hair. I use this on dry hair before flat ironing (sometimes mixed with Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine) and I get smooth silky hair without my hair getting greasy looking or weighed down. Definite repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I've tried every single serum out there and this is the absolute best. It's texture is light and a little slippery. Sometimes one pump is enough. It leaves my hair extremely shiny. I also use the smoothing mask as a conditioner for my hair and it really does wonders!

on 8/19/2004 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

OH my god, everyone should try this. leave your hair so smooth and silky and SHINY. But not an oily shiny, more polish. I feel my hair light and moove so easily. It's a little orange bottle and I use two pushes on my weat hair.
I will buy this product again and again!!!!
Highly recommended!

on 4/10/2004 10:59:00 PM

I didnt think this would do much since it has a watery consistency, but i love it. I use it along with a relaxing balm when i blow dry and it adds shine. What i dont like is the dispenser is too strong - use careful aiming!

on 2/4/2004 7:49:00 PM

Just started using this. It has a silky, yet not too oily or too thick consistency. This is the third step in the three part system which promises to smooth the hair 3x. This serum is supposed to make the hair "100%" more smooth and it does!!! I really like this so far and will update.

UPDATE
Only thing is , the bottle pump is very tough to control. It wastes product as you squirt just a little or so you think, and out comes a flood of anti-frizz serum. However, L'Oral is quite generous on the size of serum and maybe that's why they do this. Overall, though a great find.

I never thought I would find a HG hair product...muchless one that was so cheap! This stuff is great. I add about 2 squirts to towel-dried hair, blowdry and then use my Chi flatiron, and boom...beautiful, healthy, shiny straight hair!! I also add one squirt to the ends after my hair is dry and straightened. This seems like a lot of product, but it's not as thick in consistancy as Biosilk, and it seems like the bottle has lasted forever. This also works well when I leave my hair curly/wavy. RUN out and get this one...nothing to lose and great hair to gain.

on 11/4/2003 4:44:00 PM

This is my HG of all hair products. Makes my dry, coarse wavy hair beautiful!!! I love the fact that no matter how much I use, its just enough to calm my hair. The texture is slightly thinner than of the Kerastase serum; but I notice no difference as to what it does to my hair.
And for only around $7US, I plan to rebuy it A LOT.

on 10/13/2003 9:37:00 AM

Read all the good reviews and decided to try it. I've used many other shine serums and none has been this light and non-greasy. My medium-length, chemically-straightened hair is now glossy and shiny and "swingy". Yes, it comes in an ugly orange bottle, so

on 8/31/2003 8:31:00 AM

I've tried just about every anti-frizz product that exists and this stuff seems to work better than all of them. I have fine, curly hair that frizzes at the slightest hint of humidity. I found this product "calms" my hair and keeps it from clumping up in one big fuzz ball. Even more impressive, it seems to hold the frizz at bay even overnight! I'm anxious to see how my hair acts on a non-humid day! It did not weigh down the curls, nor make my hair sticky which is unusual. If it continues to perform -- and that is often the key with most products -- I will have to stock pile this stuff. Especially at the low WalMart price!