L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

Filtered by skin type : Normal
L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum
L'oreal Smooth Intense Anti Frizz SerumSmooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

4.8

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE • DIMETHICONE • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • DIMETHICONOL • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • ARGANIA SPINOSA OIL / ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL • LINALOOL • HEXYL CINNAMAL • BENZYL SALICYLATE • BENZYL ALCOHOL • LIMONENE • AMYL CINNAMAL • CITRONELLOL • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE • GERANIOL • ISOEUGENOL

on 9/2/2018 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This serum contains argan oil now. It leaves the hair smooth and silky with no oils residue. The smell isgood too. It helps the hair to stay sleek and with no frizz. Love it!

on 1/4/2016 4:16:00 AM

I want to order pls help me and how,i been using this product for 5yrs i was in japan before

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product for taming my mane straight after drying !! So smooth!!!

on 7/30/2013 8:12:00 AM

Great product, this tamed my unruly over-processed wavy hair.

on 5/3/2013 1:13:00 PM

ok based on the reviews here i ran out of my office this rainy afternoon to try this serum on my fine, curly hair. i'm so glad i did! i put a few squirts in my hand and noticed it felt very oily which scared me as my hair will get weighted down easily with a heavy product. i forged ahead anyway and began scrunching. i noticed my curls looked great - shiny and soft- with no frizz! the smell is nice, too.
buy it!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This is on the pricy side for drugstore brand ($8.99 for 3.4 FL), but it works great, better than the Super Skinny Serum by paul mitchell that I also like. When i done shampooing, towel dry my hair then I will add this, then blow-dry. I don't even need conditioner, this thing helps to seal the moisture better than the conditioner.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

i like this.
it's nice and not heavy.

the only downfall is the price vs the size.
i mean your getting to little for the price but i guess i can live with that

on 7/3/2009 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Excellent product for reducing frizz. I have wavy, coarse, thick hair. My hair is so dry that even using Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask every other day doesn't control the frizz. I use this after conditioning while my hair is still wet, and it does a great job. I have used many serums in the past and nothing worked so I gave up on them until now. This one is worth every penny!

on 1/26/2007 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff and have been in tears since it was discontinued. I had everyone I know looking for it, including my best guy friend. I finally ordered two bottles off eBay and can now wear my hair down again. I've been putting it in a low ponytail because no other serum (and I've tried them all, drugstore to high-end) gets my hair so smooth and sleek.

on 1/12/2007 11:31:00 AM

I've never really been a big fan of serums for some reason but thought id try this after all the rave reviews. Ive been bleaching my hair for years so it honestly represents straw when left to dry naturally & causes the boyfriend a great laugh. The first time I tried it I think I applied wrong & ended up with limp greasy roots and not much else. Undeterred I thought id give it another go. How glad was I as this stuff is amazing. I used 2 pumps then rough dried it getting ready to then run the irons through as usual but for the first time EVER the straightners did not need make an appearance. I was gobsmacked. Ive since tried the cream version & get pretty similar results but now cant seem to buy it anywhere. Have noticed our cousins across the pond have said they now cant find the serum either so will definitely be stocking up as they must be discontinuing it. NOOOOOOO

Popular Styling Products