L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

Filtered by age: 36-43
L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum
L'oreal Smooth Intense Anti Frizz SerumSmooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

4.5

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE • DIMETHICONE • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • DIMETHICONOL • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • ARGANIA SPINOSA OIL / ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL • LINALOOL • HEXYL CINNAMAL • BENZYL SALICYLATE • BENZYL ALCOHOL • LIMONENE • AMYL CINNAMAL • CITRONELLOL • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE • GERANIOL • ISOEUGENOL

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've used Kerastase Oleo Relax in the past and thought it was the best serum. After reading the reviews on MUA, I decided to buy this. It definately works. I love it. Don't waste your money on Oleo Relax. This is the best. The smell is also not as overpowering as Oleo. If you live in the UK, Tescos sell it for 4.98. Whereas Boots sell it for 6.99.

on 7/26/2004 3:33:00 AM

Thi serum worked quite well on my very frizzy, long hair. Love the smell and gave me nice shine. Price is resonable too.

on 2/4/2004 7:49:00 PM

Just started using this. It has a silky, yet not too oily or too thick consistency. This is the third step in the three part system which promises to smooth the hair 3x. This serum is supposed to make the hair "100%" more smooth and it does!!! I really like this so far and will update.

UPDATE
Only thing is , the bottle pump is very tough to control. It wastes product as you squirt just a little or so you think, and out comes a flood of anti-frizz serum. However, L'Oral is quite generous on the size of serum and maybe that's why they do this. Overall, though a great find.

on 11/30/2003 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have dry, wavy hair, and it really helps tame the winter frizzies. I kind of liked the John Frieda serum, but the fire warnings scared me. Plus, it's very expensive for what you get. This is a little less strong than the Frieda, but I find I like it much better, and you can't beat the price!

on 10/13/2003 9:37:00 AM

Read all the good reviews and decided to try it. I've used many other shine serums and none has been this light and non-greasy. My medium-length, chemically-straightened hair is now glossy and shiny and "swingy". Yes, it comes in an ugly orange bottle, so