Avon Split Second Blush Stick

Avon Split Second Blush Stick

4.3

on 9/26/2002 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

If you didn't already know I love blush. I just added this blush to my collection(I got barely rose)and I'm sure there will be more colors to come. They glide on nicely and dry to a powdery finish. There also not drying which I hate and there a deal at $7.99. Just imagine you could get 4 for the price of 1 Nars multiple.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Have used these sticks on and off for about 20 years, and recently decided to try NARS' "Multiple"... a stick of color that can be used as blush or lip color. It was only after trying the $33 NARS stick -- which was very drying, by the way -- do I fully appreciate how great the Avon product is. Moist, but not greasy, this blush has *always* done double duty for me for approximately 77% less money. And it doesn't dry out my lips! The colors now are really pretty too. This is a bargain.

on 3/5/2002 2:18:00 PM

This has a great soft consistency and goes on and blends beautifully. I have "romance" a nice neutral pink that should suit most skin tones. I used to use Bobbi brown and in my opinion this is a better product so I switched! This did not make me break out either :)

I love this, goes on creamy, dries to a beautiful finish, lasts forever. The best blush I have ever tried. I have Romance, and I just ordered a few more colors. A must-have product. Goes on sale for $5.99.It is on sale now, ask your avon lady about it.

on 6/25/2001 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is Avon's best product, in my opinion. I have three -- Romance, a warm corally rosey pink cream; Barely Rose, a shimmery cool lilac-pink-rose; and Soft Honey, a warm creamy peachy caramel color. They are in stick form, with a cream-to-powder finish, but their finish isn't dry or chalky like some CTP blushes. Nor do they finish greasy, though -- it's a perfect smooth finish, with tons of pigment. Their staying power is fantastic, and they don't cause any breakouts, which is a nice bonus for us breakout-prone types! For the price, these are really excellent cream blushes that I'd recommend anyone try.

Popular Blush Products