Avon Split Second Blush Stick

Avon Split Second Blush Stick

4.3

on 8/19/2004 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I thought this was a pretty color in the tube, but didn't care for it on my cheeks. It had a purple tint on my fair skin cheeks. It was easy to apply, and the tube was nice and compact. Goes on pretty sheer...

on 7/9/2004 9:45:00 AM

I tried Barely Rose, which is a really scary bright pink in the tube. Despite my initial reservations, it went on like a dream and gave me a hint of a natural sunburned look. Since this blush is potent, shimmery, and highly pigmented, a little goes a long way. I wanted something as a complement to my daily Nars Multiple in Malibu, and surprisingly, I really like this pink color. The quality of this product is excellent and I would definitely repurchase.

on 6/8/2004 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I absolutetly love this blush stick. I recently purchased the bronze/blush stick in Aruba and it is so beautiful. The color is a deep, shimmery plum. Exquisite.

on 6/2/2004 11:13:00 PM

I absolutely love cream-to-powder blush that, also, won't break me out. Now that the humidity has kicked in, that's more important than ever. I am pretty picky about colors and I haven't had a problem with any of the ones I've selected for myself being too dark - the fact that these are a little more sheer than most blushes is a definite plus! I prefer a more natural look.

I have this in Moonroses, works awesome and fast, great texture, it's creamy/powdery. In MoonRoses which is blushing shade of pink. Can use on eyes, too.

This works much better than I thought it would. Iím mostly a powder blush person but Iíve been trying Avon things lately and this blush is advertised as non-acnegenic. And on me, it is. I tried a couple of colors and tropical peach is by far my favorite.

on 3/27/2004 12:15:00 PM

I decided to try this product after searching and searching for the perfect blush. i had been using benetint for years, but it was making me breakout (i still wore it anyways).. anyways, you lovely ladies gave me so much confidence with your raves that i went online and bought every color and I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! these are the best blushes! they are super portable (so easy for quick touch ups) and the colors are great and natural and blend really easily, but are not sticky, creamy or wet feeling. I LOVE THIS BLUSH!

on 1/11/2004 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Avon is pretty darn amazing. I LOVE THIS BLUSH! Its non-acnegenic which is AWESOME for my adult acne prone skin. Its very hard to find such a product as most are only labeled non-comedengic and not BOTH, which is the bonus for AVON. Stick blush is the only kind I'll use despite the fact its very difficult to find. I love Tropical Peach -- it tones down the red in my skin from the cold harsh MN winters. Some new colors would be nice....hint hint.

on 1/9/2004 6:46:00 PM

I bought three because they got such high reviews from MUA. Trust MUA to give honest reviews. They were right. These are wonderful. Thank you.

on 8/23/2003 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I bought three colors- Moon Roses (think NARS Portofino; a shimmery pink), Natural Suede (a light buck color) and Tropical Peach (a shimmery coral). These are great cream blushes! So creamy! Like chocolate moouse in stick form but last forever. Out of all three my favorite shade was the Tropical Peach - gives me that rosy glow but with a touch of punch.