Avon Split Second Blush Stick

Avon Split Second Blush Stick

4.3

on 10/8/2006 12:22:00 AM

I purchased this product in the colour "Moon Roses" for $8.99 CAD. The colour looks a lot brighter in the tube than when I apply it on my face. It can easily be applied in a sheer amount or it can be built up, and the pigmentation is pretty good. I usually swipe a line across my cheekbones, then blend it in with my fingertips. It is very creamy so it is easy to blend. It is a great product if you are in a hurry, and the staying power is great. It lasts on my cheeks all day. I'd definitely repurchase this product, and in fact I have already purchased a back-up stick from my AVON representative.

on 8/1/2006 12:18:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Avon Blush Stick in Shimmering Rasberry. Love it! Just a few dots on both cheeks create an excellent lilac blush with moderate shimmer. I figured that just a tiny bit is enough to create that glow. Dragging technique doesn't work, only dotting and slight blending with fingertips is what you need! The stick is so large that it will probably last me for years. Works wonders in a combination with Lorac Lip Polish in Amuse - somewhat similar hues to create a lilac look.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have this blush stick in Blossom. I absolutely LOVE it! It's creamy and blends so well. It lasts pretty long, too - better than any other I've used.

I definitely plan to repurchase this color. I'm thinking about branching out and trying the Romance shade, too. continued >>

I bought this and when I first tried it on it seemed to be wet, I was like on no I am not going to like this but when I blended it in I was like WOW. This also lasted for a very long time, I will be buying this again very good product!

How do I love thee, Split Second Blush Stick? Let me count the ways. I love thee from the peachy new Blossom, to the sadly discontinued Radiant Flash. I love summery, glimmery Baja. I have a romance with subtle Romance. I love Moonrose, even if it does look like radioactive pink neon in the tube.

I blend these lightly over foundation, set with loose powder, and then apply very light powder blush in a complimentary tone.

It prevents that cakey look one can get with powder blush, when one is of a certain age.

And the price cannot be beat. I will buy this product as long as Avon makes it... though I wish they wouldn't discontinue some colors, like Radiant Flash. It was an odd off-plum color, which when blended lightly, subtly set off bright lipsticks so very well for pale ladies. I have **one** more tube in abeyance (sniff). Maybe I will find one on eBay someday.

on 3/16/2005 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this blush in tropical peach. It is very bright in the tube but a softer colour when applied. It blends and lasts well. I tried this as other brands of cream blush were getting too expensive and find it is better or as good.

I buy the 2 LE summer 2004 shades: Baja and Aruba. It was an excellent purchase!

The Split Second blush blends quickly and easily and it's so pigmented!! I was really impressed by the highly pigmented colors. The texture is excellent, it's a silky blush that glides on very smoothly - not too heavy, not too creamy. The quality of this product is absolutely amazing.

The tube is nice and neat.

I'm really pleased with this product and I will certainly purchase some other shades. continued >>

on 7/9/2004 9:45:00 AM

I tried Barely Rose, which is a really scary bright pink in the tube. Despite my initial reservations, it went on like a dream and gave me a hint of a natural sunburned look. Since this blush is potent, shimmery, and highly pigmented, a little goes a long way. I wanted something as a complement to my daily Nars Multiple in Malibu, and surprisingly, I really like this pink color. The quality of this product is excellent and I would definitely repurchase.

on 6/2/2004 11:13:00 PM

I absolutely love cream-to-powder blush that, also, won't break me out. Now that the humidity has kicked in, that's more important than ever. I am pretty picky about colors and I haven't had a problem with any of the ones I've selected for myself being too dark - the fact that these are a little more sheer than most blushes is a definite plus! I prefer a more natural look.

I have this in Moonroses, works awesome and fast, great texture, it's creamy/powdery. In MoonRoses which is blushing shade of pink. Can use on eyes, too.

Popular Blush Products