Lancôme Juicy Tubes Blueberry Blast

No Image

4.4

on 2/17/2004 6:54:00 PM

This color in the tube reminds me of a Blue Raspberry Popcicle....I love it.Blueberry Blast is a awesome sheer blue with blue/violet glitter, on its own it just kinda tones down the nude in my lips and makes them appear pinker and OH SO SHINEY, but IMHO Blueberry Blast performs best when paired with a pink lipstick, it somehow makes the pink violety...and tones it down. It also makes my lips look super wet...I love this look. This is the first JT I have ever bought from a Lancome Counter, all others I own have been part of PWP or purchaced from ebay...This one was well worth the 15.50, and I won't hesitate to repurchace.I must add that this has a minty scent, I was so hoping for a blueberry scent, but the mint is nice and not overbearing. continued >>

on 2/14/2004 10:04:00 PM

I love juicy tubes, I have 8 of them now (bought three more today), but this is the tackiest color I've seen since 1982. The sparkles are a really hideous fuscia opal color. The bizarre shifting effect makes the eyes hurt. A freind of mine tried this one on today and me and my other freind had to take it out of her hand, big veto. Friends don't let freinds wear Blueblurry Blast...

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love how this brightens my teeth, and makes my lips shine. I'm not a fan of glitter and this has some blue glitter, but you can't feel it, and it's subtle. I'm glad it doesn't smell/taste like blueberry, but instead it's minty, which is refreshing. Has the consistency of all other Juicy Tubes, long lasting gel-like. Love this!

on 2/10/2004 1:15:00 AM

VERY pretty JT. One of my Fav's for sure! it has blue sparkles (which don't feel gritty on your lips ^__^) and a very very sheer sheer blueness packed with shine! i LOVE this JT. Perfect consistancy and everything! makes lips look plump and pretty

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this lipgloss. It is the bestest line of lipgloss in the whole wide world. It makes your lips shine like glass and it also stays put. You dont have to worry about it runninng all over the place. And best of all-its slightly flavored. YES I continously will buy this gloss over and over again

This is prob. the best in the line of Juicy Tubes. The blue sparkle's are great for making your teeth appear whiter, and it looks awsome over pink or red lipstick.

The price is way to much however, but if you have the extra cash to blow.. this is the one to get. I wish it smelled like blueberry's but *sigh* it smells like mint and can get a bit annoying after a few times. It makes your lips tingle a bit (in a good way) and I think this gloss would look great on ANYONE. Again, if you decide to spend the money on one of these, this is the one to get :)

on 1/23/2004 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

The gloss does, as others had said, go on clear with blue-violet sparkles. I like it alone or on top of a dab of any red or pink lipstick. It's not too sticky, and the slant tip applicator is easy to work with.

on 1/18/2004 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

What a cute lipgloss!!! I never thought I would buy this shade, but decided to give it a try. I'm glad I did! Even though it's blue in the tube, it goes on mostly clear, but makes my lips turn an even richer shade of plum. And the holographic sparkles are just amazing and really add some nice dimension to my lips! I love the cool, minty feel, too!

on 1/17/2004 7:12:00 PM

I really don't like mint so this did nothing. The sparkles were a bit to colorful. But the applicator works better than any other kind.

on 1/7/2004 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like the look of this lipgloss quite a bit although I find that the minty taste of this gloss dries my lips out whereas none of the other colors do...oh well - beautiful nonetheless.