CHANEL Poudre Universelle Compacte

CHANEL Poudre Universelle Compacte
Poudre Universelle CompactePoudre Universelle CompactePoudre Universelle CompactePoudre Universelle Compacte

4.2

Talc, Nylon-12, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glyceries, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Isopropyl Lanolate, Aluminium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid [ /- (May Contain) CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica]

on 4/12/2003 5:20:00 PM

Very nice and classy packaging. The powder is nice but can sometimes look cakey on me if I use the sponge. I perfer using a powder brush. Very expensive, but a very nice powder :)

My absolute all-time favorite - and I've tried many!! In the winter I have 20-clair, which enhances my porcelain skin and in the summer I use 30-natural to fake a bit of a tan, which I never get in the face. I especially like that it doesn't have a really matte finish, it's more satiny and nearly invisible. It's doing a really good job.

on 3/7/2003 7:17:00 PM

Texture is so fine & smooth. It doesn't make my face looked powdery and made up.Vety natural & light on face. Love it !!!

on 2/16/2003 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Great powder in a very elegant Chanel compact. It lasts forever and is very silky and perfecting.
Wonderful!

on 11/27/2002 1:08:00 AM

The package is elegance but the quality is disappointed. The powder is not smooth at all. It is sheer but it doesn't give me a polish look. Good that the color is neutral. But the powder makes me feel dry and fake.

on 5/16/2002 11:37:00 PM

This translucent powder is wonderful. I love how it gives me a really natural finish. A lot of other powders seems to give my face a really powdery look but this one does not. I highly recommend this!

on 7/23/2001 11:41:00 AM

For me pressed powder is a lot like foundation and can be difficult to match. Not so if you go to Chanel, the MA took me outside with several shades of pressed powder to test and picked me out the perfect match. Translucent 1, is a soft beigy ivory pefect with the Teint Pur Mat foundation I use in Fawn. Plus you get show off the Chanel logo everytime you touch up. What could be better than that?