Clinique Continuous Coverage

Clinique Continuous Coverage

3.4

Active ingredient: titanium dioxide. Ingredients: water purified, titanium dioxide, mineral oil, talc, propylene glycol, tea-isostearate, isostearic acid, glyceryl sterate, peg-100 stearate, isopropyl lanolate, micro-crystalline cellulose, cellulose gum, algin, magnesium aluminum silicate, tea-stearate, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben. May contain: mica, bismuth oxychloride, iron oxides, ultramarines

I get like NO concealer and I pay like a fortune. I would rather pay like $10 more for something that actaully works thats from CHANEL

on 9/6/2001 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

If I had the money I'd buy this but let me tell you that if you're using this, you're wasting your money b/c I've found it to be exactly the same as Cover Girl's invisible concealer which provides near perfect coverage!

on 8/18/2001 2:28:00 PM

i had this a while back and got like 3 of them..they work well but i prefer other brands :)

If you think Prescriptives Camouflage Cream covers everything, try this! Too bad it makes my sensitive, acne prone skin break out like mad. It provides excellent sun protection though, and the tube is huge and lasted me a good year, just using under my eyes (which unfortunately, was the only place I could use it). Get a sample first, and see how your skin reacts. It gives fantastic coverage.