Uploaded by Hhall2079

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/25/2006

Proactiv spot treatment works so much better!

About reviewer (114 reviews)

SkinVery Oily

HairBrunette

Apr/18/2006

I'll use it because I have it, but it doesn't work any better than anything else I've tried and it cost a lot more. I tried my daughters Proactive spot treament and it worked much better to be perfectly honest. It also smells horrible. I love benfit, but I got gypped with this one

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age36-43

HairBrown

Apr/16/2006

This stuff is great just to dab on spots--I wouldn't recommend covering your whole face with it, because sadly it is a bit expensive for the amount you get. It got rid of any redness and really seemed to heal spots much faster than other products I've used. It also doesn't sting or dry my skin out as much. It may not be a bargain, but I keep buying it because it WORKS!

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBrown

Apr/08/2006

this is far too expensive for what it is. if you must buy it, buy it on ebay for half price. I went thru the bottle in a week, and I didnt spill any. And after a day or two, the solution separates and you get white flakes at the bottom with clear liquid on top. weird. I dont even know if it did anything. The only reason I gave it more than a "1" is because I liked the smell, and it …Read more

About reviewer (346 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

Mar/30/2006

Works great on my zits! Reduces redness and generally keeps the ones under the skin from developing. Haven't had a serious pimple popping up since I started using the product 10 mths ago.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinVery Dry

HairOther

EyesOther

fromBBW19

Feb/17/2006

I wanted this to work, buuuuuuut- spot treating a blemish isn't exactly something that makes sense ( I mean, the only way to treat them is to prevent them, or get a collogen shot.) Nice concept, but I suppose I shouldn't have been fooled by the false hope. :-P

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Feb/03/2006

Nothing more to say but this did nothing for me at all.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairSilver, Curly, Coarse

EyesHazel

Jan/19/2006

I was really disappointed with this- even if the packaging was totally adorable. It didn't seem to do anything for my occasional pimple or two and it seemed to disappear way too fast.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

HairBrunette

fromSarka

Jan/16/2006

The first time I bought this I came home to realize it was only half full; so, after exchanging it for a full one I tried it on. I worked wonderfully for about a week and then did nothing. I guess my skin just got used to it. I won't be buying this again.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesGreen

Nov/27/2005

I like this. I use it if I am getting a pimple and it's red and not fully developed, like under the skin. It makes the redness go away and it makes the pimple less than it would have been.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

HairBlack