Hard Candy Eye Shadow Quads

No Image

4.4

on 4/21/2003 4:56:00 PM

I have hypnotic and wallflower. They are great eyeshadows, lots of pigment. Very glittery and not what you would want if you are going for a natural look. Fun containers and brushes.

on 2/22/2003 11:56:00 PM

These aren't the most professional of eyeshadows- I prefer Stila, Nars and Chanel for overall quality. But they're pretty good nevertheless, especially for choice in unusual and really pretty color combinations. The shadows are pretty easy to blend, although the glittery shades need a bit more work than others. The compact is super cute and sleek, really stylish. The little applicator brushes are of course useless, but I use my own brushes anyway.

on 2/2/2003 1:55:00 PM

I have wallflower and hypnotic and I love both. I find the colors blend well with brushes, not sponge appl. The combination of colors is what makes this really great, I would never get it together this way on my own. The shadows last all day even during exercise. I just love the look. However, the price is very high. I got mine for a lot less, $10 each at a clearance place, so I am thrilled. I would NOT pay $35 though.

on 1/19/2003 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Ok, I'm giving this a 2 b/c the colors are so beautiful BUT I am done swapping and buying these. For the price, all you're getting are pretty little compacts with gorgeous shades that are teasing you b/c they are next to impossible to blend on your eyes!!! Maybe they'd make good wet E/L's but I'm sorry, $35 isn't worth gambling for b/c they make auful E/S's. I am not taking anymore chances.

on 12/27/2002 7:09:00 PM

I own practically almost everyone of the Quads. So far I think there is 8 different ones out there. They are the best powders--highly pigmented and coordinated colors out there. You can do so much with one Quad. The brushes provided are cute and useful. Hope they come out with more.

on 9/29/2002 6:41:00 AM

I own two of these quads and I was initially surprised how versitile the colors are. They work well together or alone. Plus I can wear them with even business clothing. Also the packaging is quite sturdy. I dropped one once, and it survived.

on 9/16/2002 1:55:00 PM

This is my first Hard Candy eye shadow purchase and Im pretty happy with what I got. I got the eye quad in Pixie, all the colors that I can use on pretty much a daily basis. Overall I'm very happy, but Im wondering why I didn't get a little pouch with it like everyone else?? Oh well.

I love these e/s quads. I find the quality is nice with some flattering and unique shades. The e/s does not crease or flake off me. Highly Recommend.

on 3/29/2002 9:41:00 PM

I have this in techno and I love it. Beautiful colors that have soo many different uses. These shadows stay on all day. I love the metal case it comes in too with the mirror. Fits right in my purse.

on 6/27/2002 2:09:00 AM

I've had all these but Old Skool and have pretty much loved them all. Hard Candy provides you with a wide range of colors for the compacts and in each compact the colors compliment each other well. Small enough to fit into your purse and still have room for a lippie and mascara and practical with its little mirror.