Neutrogena Neutrogena Healthy Skin Cream Powder Makeup

3.1

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have combo/dry skin with MAC NC25/30 skin tone. Likes: The texture of the cream/powder, color match (Natural Buff), the packaging. Dislikes: Applied unevenly, accentuated my dry patches, weak staying power. After wearing it for a few hours, I had to wash it off. It was just nasty on my face. Disappointed, I took it back to the store and bought Neutrogena Visibly Even instead. See my review for Visibly Even.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

The coverage was sheerer than I expected, but it was a nice foundation. My complexion definately improved after I started wearing it.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I'm using this in True Beige. The shade is a very close match to my completion. It covers most of my imperfections and doesn't feel heavy, and looks natural for the most part. Occasionally, it will look cakey on my skin, but I think that is only when I use it on top of heavy facial creams such as Olay Complete. I've used this product off and on for the last 3 years and keep going back to it cause I can't find better. UPDATE: Currently I am not using this product anymore. I have finally found something WAY better. Recently I switched back to the product again just to be curious and it looked and felt so unatural and heavy on my face. SO I will stick with what I'm using now and say Goodbye to Neutrogena Healthy Skin... forever!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i got this foundation in golden bisque. the reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because it wasn't an exact match, it was a little too beige for my olive skin, but it came really close. it evened out my skin tone, made it feel like velvet, and made my pores seem smaller. i didn't experience any flakiness, but maybe because i never have problems with dry skin since my skin is oily.

I felt that this was tough to use; it didn't spread over my face well and didn't look even in color. I much prefer the liquid in the bottle version of this for its ease of use. I have to admit that the packaging is elegant and sleek, but I wish the product would go on better. I find most cream to powder foundations to be difficult to apply in general, so it's no surprise with this one. However, there is a good color selection and many swear by the long-wearing formula, but sorry, just didn't work for me.

does not apply well and flakes alot...will not buy again

I would like to comment on Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Foundation...in "True Beige"..very awesome product..a little goes a long way...covers flaws like a dream...I have alot of red in my skin...and broken capillaries..and this covers wonderfully...then I will powder the foundation down to make it look more natural...Iv'e bought this product over and over again..and the product is consistently great...Very light..and great for combination skin...just don't get in your eyes...I give it two thumbs up..

I have yet to find a HG foundation, but it's a great compliment to this particular foundation that I've repurchased it about 5 times over the last several years. I think it may be the only foundation I've ever purchased more than once...I seem to purchase it just about every December - when my combination skin starts feeling a little dry, but daytime moisturizer is too much. I love the consistency of the product, the colors go very well with my skin (ivory is perfect), and I like the fact that the creaminess of the product (yet not greasy) ensures that the spf 20 (VERY important here in Southern CA) absorbs a bit into my skin. This product doesn't flake on me. My only complaint is that I have to put mineral/rice powder within about 2 hours on my nose & forehead, & retouch several times during the day. This is a high quality foundation, especially for for the reasonable price!

WoW! I really like this creme foundation.I wear True Beige and have found this is be a pretty good match. I like the sleek packaging, except I find the included sponge to be pretty useless (I use my fingers). This foundation makes my pores seem smaller and gives my sensitive skin a velvety look.

This is horrible! It is so flaky!
It is just not worth it at all.