Lancôme Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Lancôme Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

4.3

water, glycerin, sodium cocoyl glycinate, myristic acid, montmorillonite, butylene glycol, palmitic acid, glycol stearate, lauric acid, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, potassium hydroxide, fragrance, shea butter, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide, sodium hexametaphosphate, butylparaben, salicylic acid, tetrasodium edta, propylparaben, p-anisic acid, o-cymen-5-ol, rosa canina fruit oil, hexyl cinnamal, tocopherol, propylene glycol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, geraniol, farnesol, rosa gallica extract, red 33, nelumbium speciosum extract, red 4

on 10/24/2004 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

My HG is Lancome's gel clarte however my skin gets drier in the winter so I decided to switch. I bought this yesterday and have used it twice now. This is just an awesome cream based cleanser. When you add a bit of water to it, it foams up, just like gel clarte. It thoroughly and effortlessly removes your makeup which I was afraid it wouldn't do BECAUSE it is a cream based cleanser. But I was wrong. :) It contains sweet almond seed extracts as well as honey. The scent I could do without; a light floral. I also wish that they would change the packaging. I don't like how you have to unscrew the cap, wish it was a flip top. This 4.2 oz bottle lasts me about 4-5 months and costs $20.