CLARINS Gelee Auto Bronzant Express - Self-Tanning Instant Gel

Gelee Auto Bronzant Express - Self-Tanning Instant Gel

4.1

on 5/1/2004 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this product! I'd never used a self-tanner before and bought this based on the reviews here and wasn't disappointed. It gives you a very, very natural looking tan. Easy to apply, dries pretty quickly, smells nice, isn't greasy and best of all, it isn't orangy or streaky.

on 4/28/2003 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This stuff goes on super easily (although it's a bit sticky there for a while and it takes a long time to dry) and you wind up with great, great color that lasts about 4 days. It's hard to make a mistake with this one; just wish it dried quicker. Highly recommended, though; it's practically mistake proof!

on 7/11/2001 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this!! I just tried my first tube this past month and this is my favorite and the one I will buy from now on! It has almost NO scent and I love this. It tans as well as the milk. No orange, no streaks, but it does seem to stain my nails more than the milks, and I don't know why. It lasts as long as the Milk tanner, I am getting 5-6 days before noticeable fading. Always exfoliate first and use on lotion free skin. You can use this one on your face too, but I have not tried it yet. I hate to try new products on my face. My skin is sensitive and I never know what they are going to do. But I will try it and then amend this review. It does not come in shades, like the Clarins face tanner, so we will see if it makes my face too dark.