Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray
Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Water Nitrogen Composition

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

I can't believe that I just discovered this product! I use it right after applying my mosturizer in the morning and throughout the day for a pick me up. My face is dewy and beautiful all day and even in the morning! Try to find something else that would do that to your skin that is 100 per cent pure and will keep skin mosturized. I have tried and there is nothing else. The best product I have ever used hands down.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

What can I say, I like using this to set my mineral makeup. True I have oily skin, but I also have sensitive skin. I know many people see this a waste of money but for me, I see the benefits. It does last for some time since I don't need much. It is also beneficial in helping keep moisture in my skin, therefore my face produces a bit less oil.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this! I bought it at Sephora, the two pack for twelve dollars.
It makes my face feel SO SOFT.
A great hydration for my face.
Would recommend to everyone and I would definitely repurchase.

on 1/8/2010 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This is great stuff. I use it first thing in the morning after washing and drying my face. It allows my moisturizer to sink it better. After makeup application, I spray this on to set my face. It counter-attacks the dryness my freshly made-up face makes. Since I live in a hot and humid country, my face gets oily pretty quickly. So when I'm outside, I like to spritz this on my face, and let it dry naturally. It always freshens me up and makes me smile.

on 11/18/2009 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Love this stuff have had it for years. It last forever does a great job. I do not think it is overly expensive when comparing it to the price tag of others that do the same thing

I dont use this to hydrate my face but to keep shine at bay from my oily skin. Yes yes, sounds crazy but i use this in place of oil blotters. On a normal day i just use sunscreen, bb cream and do my brows (lazy me, i know ha ha :)). My face gets a bit shiny after lunch so i spritz this all over my skin and blot it off after 5 secs. This routine leaves my face dewy, not matt like oil blotters do. Also, a plus is that this refreshes me at my work desk so i dont doze off after work. Lol! But dont use this if you have powder on though, it makes you makeup powdery.

on 10/9/2009 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I like using this at the office to refresh my face as the air tends to be quite dry, especially during the winter.

I also use it after I set my face with powder as my face is quite dry in the winter.

However, this is definitely a luxury product as in it's nice to have but not a necessity.

It's also quite pricey for mineral water. I got a 50mL for $6.99 at London Drugs.

I'll repurchase this just to keep one in the office during the winter but I'll stick to MAC's fix + to set my makeup.

I love this!!!! its perfect for summer or when your hot to refresh yourself :)

on 8/28/2009 4:14:00 PM

I just ordered this at drugstore.com, sephora also has iy. I read in a magazine a long time ago that this is good for setting makeup, but never tried it. Recently a makeup artist at the spa I go to told me it works well for that, and she is a huge mac fan. I just ordered and will update once I use it. After reading all of these reviews I can't wait for it to come. I am new to mua and I love it here!!!

I like this after I apply powder makeup to take away the powdery look. It's just plain water but the way it's dispersed works better than a plain old spray bottle. I probably wont buy it again though because it's so expensive./