Bumble and bumble Surf Spray

Bumble and bumble Surf Spray

3.4

Water, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Alcohol Denat., Vp/Va Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Sea Salt\Maris Sal\Sel Marin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Sorbitol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowfoamate, Hydrated Silica, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol

on 11/25/2001 10:03:00 PM

It is a fun product, but living at the beach I don't always want to look like I've been to the beach. The only times I have worn this is to the beach so I didn't look too done up LOL.

on 11/20/2001 3:29:00 PM

I really like this product. It makes my waves very pretty and although I don't like how expensive it is and I probably wouldn't repurchase, but the bottle is so cute that I will fill it with water and use it on my hair as a spritzer.

on 10/9/2001 1:59:00 PM

Surf Spray is a fun idea and concept. It is definitely not a nessecity. The salt infused spray gives the hair a sexy wind blown look. I use this mainly during the summer to maintain a "beachy" kind of look. Or just to give the hair a bit of texture (great for fine hair). Check Bumbleandbumble.com for more info on where to buy.

on 8/25/2001 5:07:00 PM

Maybe my hair is just too fine, thin, absorbent, or something like that. I swear this does NOTHING for me, adds no texture, no body. Just a smell. It's like oceany-smelling perfume for the hair and who needs that?

(I use Kusco-Murphy's Beach Hair instead, it rocks and smells better too!)

on 6/26/2001 3:34:00 PM

I love this! I have curly/wavy hair and this makes it look so cool, very beachy! It gives curly or wavy hair a different look than gels or mousses give, so it will give you some variety! It smells heavenly also.

on 6/17/2001 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is a fun product to experiment with. I like that it comes in a spray. Makes hair look tousled and sexy, like you just rolled out of bed. (and had fun there)

Popular Styling Products