Uploaded by Hannah426

Reviews

3.0
fromTori

Nov/25/2001

It is a fun product, but living at the beach I don't always want to look like I've been to the beach. The only times I have worn this is to the beach so I didn't look too done up LOL.

About reviewer (345 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

fromJulie

Nov/20/2001

I really like this product. It makes my waves very pretty and although I don't like how expensive it is and I probably wouldn't repurchase, but the bottle is so cute that I will fill it with water and use it on my hair as a spritzer.

About reviewer (184 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

fromdana

Oct/09/2001

Surf Spray is a fun idea and concept. It is definitely not a nessecity. The salt infused spray gives the hair a sexy wind blown look. I use this mainly during the summer to maintain a "beachy" kind of look. Or just to give the hair a bit of texture (great for fine hair). Check Bumbleandbumble.com for more info on where to buy.

About reviewer (889 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

3.0
frommessy

Aug/25/2001

Maybe my hair is just too fine, thin, absorbent, or something like that. I swear this does NOTHING for me, adds no texture, no body. Just a smell. It's like oceany-smelling perfume for the hair and who needs that?

(I use Kusco-Murphy's Beach Hair instead, it rocks and smells better too!)

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

fromJulie

Jun/26/2001

I love this! I have curly/wavy hair and this makes it look so cool, very beachy! It gives curly or wavy hair a different look than gels or mousses give, so it will give you some variety! It smells heavenly also.

About reviewer (184 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

fromApril

Jun/17/2001

This is a fun product to experiment with. I like that it comes in a spray. Makes hair look tousled and sexy, like you just rolled out of bed. (and had fun there)

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age30-35