Avon Ultra Luxury Eye Liner

Avon Ultra Luxury Eye Liner

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

ETHYLHEXYL ISOSTEARATE POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIETHYLHEXANOATE COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA BORON NITRIDE CERESIN PARAFFIN SILICA TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE MAY CONTAIN: IRON OXIDES TITANIUM DIOXIDE MICA MANGANESE VIOLET ULTRAMARINES CARMINE CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS BLACK 2 FERRIC FERROCYANIDE YELLOW 5 LAKE ALUMINUM POWDER BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE BLUE 1 LAKE CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN RED 40 LAKE ZINC OXIDE

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this eyeliner in Limited Edition color Bright Eyed White - awesome! I use it to line my inner bottom lid. Goes on super smooth with good coverage; you don't have to keep going back and forth with it to get enough color. I'm going to stock up in case they discontinue it. A+++

on 10/20/2007 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The Ultra Liner in Black goes on darker than the fiery black in the Glimmersticks. But the liner is easy to control and doesn't travel during the day. I personally find the ultra liner a bit harder to use than the glimmersticks only because of the color density. If you love dark eyeliner, this is a fantastic, inexpensive choice.

In my opinion, this e/l is one of the bast kept secrets in the m/u industry. Mention the word AVON at some department store cosmetics counters (NOT ALL, but most!!), and they may try to wash your mouth out with some foaming facial cleanser. I've always wondered why, since AVON has some of the most state-of -the -art labs, research teams, and product developers in the world.
I am NOT an Avon rep, and I do not like some of their products, but there are certain Avon products I am loyal to, and these e/l are definetly one of them. I own Lancome's Kohl Pencil, and these are just as good. And, these are SOOOOO cheap! The absolute top dollar you will pay for this e/l is $5.oo each. Sometimes, you can find them in the book for $1.99! Compare that to Lancome's $23.oo, OMG!
I much prefer these Ultra luxury pencils over the self-sharpening, automatic eyeliners in any brand. There is no pulling and tugging to these, the color is always creamy and easy to apply.
They are very pigmented, and the black is a wonderful rich shade.I also love the bark brown. They have lots of shades to chose from.
Lots of cheaper eyeliners go on very waxy and light, but these are very concentrated, and they sharpen to a fine point just like I prefer.
The only thing that make these e/l not high end is the low price. These are cheap enough to keep some at home, one for the office, and one for your purse, etc.
I also like the Ultra Luxury Lip and Brow Pencils, and they are the same price.
****If this e/l is a little too creamy for you (some don't care for an easy to smudge formula) just pop them in your fridge. This will make the formula a little less soft, but still easy to apply.

on 9/14/2007 10:30:00 PM

I love this eye pencil. I use it in dark brown almost every day. It goes on so smoothly, and I haven't found it to fade or smear too too much, just enough to look a little smudgy in a good way. Anyway, I love this pencil. To pieces.

I have this liner in black, white and silver.
I love that it's totally smudgable...so I use it a lot for smokey eyes.
I like being able to control the eyeliner thickness and depth.
I was able to get this product very cheap...and it was worth every penny!
I'd still have paid full price for it, it's that good!!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I used this eyeliner for 5 years. I didn't know any better. It smudged, it ran and it faded on me for 5 years. I'm over it, but just trying to spread the word. pay more for a better product. sorry Avon.

on 2/20/2007 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

These are in my opinion one of the best eyeliner pencils on the market. They go on much smoother than the Glimmersticks and give a much more smudged look also. I have black and brown and the brown is a nice rich color which sometimes is hard to find, some lean towards reddish and others tan. You can't beat the quality for the price! As long as you don't mind having to sharpen your pencils definitely give these a try!!!

on 2/11/2007 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

They were $1.85 in a recent brochure so I got a brown one. They are fantastic. Clinique used to have a liner that was like this, soft to use and went on easy but it did not have any staying power whatsoever. This has plenty of staying power. What a great deal! Avon impresses me greatly.

on 1/24/2007 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE these.Charcoal is my favorite, a beautiful pearly dark grey, and Khaki is a close second, olive with a little gold shimmer.These are the pencils I reach for when I am in a hurry and don't have time to think about my makeup because they go on like a dream, look fantastic and stay put very well.I will be buying these as long as they keep making them!

on 10/29/2006 6:09:00 PM

I started using Avon pencils back in highschool. While not the best eyeliner I've ever used, I like it quite a bit. I keep buying them over and over because they're so cheap. I love the fact that it doesn't tug my eyelid because it's fairly soft. But as others have stated, because they're soft, they do have a tendency to smudge- also, I hate that black half moon over my eyelid, so I go over it with a dark shadow after applying it. It's a double step, but then it lasts all day! Overall a not bad product at a very good price.