Avon Ultra Luxury Eye Liner

Avon Ultra Luxury Eye Liner

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

ETHYLHEXYL ISOSTEARATE POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIETHYLHEXANOATE COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA BORON NITRIDE CERESIN PARAFFIN SILICA TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE MAY CONTAIN: IRON OXIDES TITANIUM DIOXIDE MICA MANGANESE VIOLET ULTRAMARINES CARMINE CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS BLACK 2 FERRIC FERROCYANIDE YELLOW 5 LAKE ALUMINUM POWDER BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE BLUE 1 LAKE CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN RED 40 LAKE ZINC OXIDE

on 6/18/2008 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I like the pencil and I have it in dark brown. it doesnt dry out, tug on my eyes, its very comparable to lancome's liners and they make kohl ones. I cant believe avon's liners are only few bucks!!! I'm so blown away how avon manages to sell it so cheap!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I keep finding myself coming back to Avon's Ultra Luxury Eye Liner pencil in Black. Everything about this eyeliner is fabulous. High pigment color, easy to apply. Goes on smoother than any eyeliner I've ever used. As easily as it applies, it does not smudge. Definitely not waterproof, but it lasts just fine for normal use. The only tradeoff is messy sharpening, but you end up with a nice sharp tip which is impossible with 'self-sharpening' pencils.

on 5/30/2008 11:53:00 PM

I was addicted to Lancome's Kohl liners which were over $20/pencil. Then my friend who sells Avon sent me a catalog. I never thought I would buy anything from Avon, but to amuse her, I bought a few "small" items for fun. To my amazement, this pencil is wonderful. Goes on smoothly and costs a fraction of the others. It lasts all day. And it goes on dark, could also go on light if you don't use as much pressure, smudges for the smokey look, it wears many hats. It doesn't "pull" your sensitive skin around your eye.

Now whenever I see them "on sale" for $1.99 or so, I buy 3 at a time. What a good bargain! Love it.

on 4/21/2008 9:48:00 AM

I am generally not an Avon fan, but purchased this based on the reviews here and am not disappointed. During a recent Chanel makeover, they applied navy eyeliner, I loved the look but after a few hours the Chanel liner had chipped off and looked quite a mess. Purchased Avon in midnight blue, it applies smoothly and effortlessly, smudges well and wears extremely well. So there you go, quality is not always synonymous with a high pricetag.

Amazing liner. I am really happy with my purchase. I got this in black and I also bought their Color Trend Mini liners for 0.99...totally worth it! The liner goes on smooth and creamy-like. It doesnt rub off easy but definitely smudgeable if u want to achieve that smokey eye effect. I got it in midnight blue, black, and eggplant (purple). They are all dark shades and all really nice.

on 3/31/2008 11:48:00 PM

Goes on very soft & smooth, yet it tends to smudge quite easily. I need something with more staying power.....so I went with Urban Decay.

on 2/17/2008 2:03:00 PM

This eyeliner is a very good deal for the price. The colors are really nice, and go on with a good amount of pigment. I did find that unless this liner was sharpened right before using, there were a few little clumps of liner that would stick to my eye, but nothing a qtip couldnt fix. One thing that I really like was that the pencils are soft, and dont hurt your eye when applying - even really close to the lash line.

on 1/18/2008 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm generally not an Avon fan, but this pencil is by far one of my favorite products. I use this pencil more than any other eyeliner - and I have plenty of eyeliners to choose from. It is easy to use, stays put, doesn't smear, and last a long time. It is dirt cheap, works as well as the more expensive ones.
The midnight blue is a beautiful color. I am on my second one and I hardly ever rebuy the exact same product.
Color selection is somewhat limited but I figure next time Avon is on sale i'll just buy a batch since it's so cheap.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

this is your average, sharpening pencil. a little rough, does the job, limited color selection. good price.

on 1/3/2008 4:40:00 PM

Great for a simple, cheap, pencil. Does its job. Doesn't tug at my skin.. flakes a little if you put too much, so I always smudge it a little. Fades out a bit by the end of the day, but I don't expect THAT much lasting power since it's only pencil. REALLY good for a pencil.