Avon Ultra Luxury Eye Liner

Avon Ultra Luxury Eye Liner

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

ETHYLHEXYL ISOSTEARATE POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIETHYLHEXANOATE COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA BORON NITRIDE CERESIN PARAFFIN SILICA TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE MAY CONTAIN: IRON OXIDES TITANIUM DIOXIDE MICA MANGANESE VIOLET ULTRAMARINES CARMINE CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS BLACK 2 FERRIC FERROCYANIDE YELLOW 5 LAKE ALUMINUM POWDER BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE BLUE 1 LAKE CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN RED 40 LAKE ZINC OXIDE

I have this in black and by the end of the day it smudges and I have racoon eyes. Not a cute look:( I got this in a swap so I'm glad I didn't waste money on this. Useless eyeliner IMO. There are way better ones out there that actually stay put.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have been using this product for a while but no more. I do love the fact it goes on so dark, it glides on easy along my waterline, but the deal breaker which cancels all the good things out is it smudges. The smudging is ridiculous, within an hour it has already worn off a fair bit and smudged underneath my eye which makes me look horrible. My mum has the same problems with it. The amount of times you have to reapply is unbeliveable!! I apply my eyeliner 10 minutes before i go to work, by the time i get there its been another 12 minutes, i look in the car mirror it is already starting to wear off my waterline. If i put it on my lower lash line, whether it's the whole way or just on the outter part, it's even worse.I'm not going to try another avon eyeliner product, i've learnt my lesson.

on 12/31/2009 12:39:00 PM

I just received Avon Ultra Luxury Eye Liner in black for Christmas and am amazed. It goes on so smoothly and it is so pigmented. I am very impressed. It doesn't tug on my skin at all and it doesn't look greasy at all. I think I found my HG for eye liner.

on 12/7/2009 1:31:00 AM

I purchased in eggplant (purple) and charcoal (dark gray). The colors are good..fairly pigmented and they are fairly easy to apply. I'm not sure if mine are old (even tho I just got them a couple weeks ago), but they seem slightly dry and they actually flake off my eyes throughout the day...I find it below my eyes or IN my eyes! I don't like that at all!!! I price was good and if you are looking for a variety of colors and are just starting out in makeup or want to expand your colors, I think they are alright, but for me, I won't be purchasing anymore. (Also, I haven't tried to sharpen them yet..)

on 8/18/2009 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

i LOVE this eyeliner! when i first came across it in my mom's makeup drawer, i had no expectations, i just wanted to try it out. i had no idea it would become one of my every day essentials with makeup! it is soooo smooth, all you need really is a gentle tap for the color to show up! you don't have to apply pressure and hurt your eyelids AT ALL. i use it everyday, and it lasts for a really long time. the colors are verry rich too. right now all i have is a stub, so i need to order some new ones asap! <3

on 8/17/2009 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

First let me start by saying I have always hated AVON since trying it back in the 80's and 90's. Well I got a special offer for 75% off and free shipping plus points in the program I belong to. So I gave it a shot. I figured I could always swap the crap away on here. Let me just say I am shocked. This is the best non-liquid and non-mechanical eye liner I have ever used. It's almost like cake eyeliner put into a pencil...and without the brush. Honestly I paid about $2 for this. I would have paid $20 if I had known how awesome this was! I got it in dark brown. I am very fair with blonde hair & can't wear black eyeliner ever. This is one of the darkest browns I have every used. I absolutely love it. It went on so smooth, the line was perfect, got between all my bottom eyelashes, and never smudged.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have pretty high criteria for my eyeliner pencil since an autoimmune condition has caused me to lose all my eyebrow hair and I must draw my brows on my face!

This is the worst eye liner pencil I've tried.

The texture is awful - it doesn't draw on. It rather applies itself like a chalky powdery pencil.

I need a pencil liner that actually DRAWS and this one sort of powders on some colour. I can't get a sharp fine line no matter how many times I sharpen. It's really a useless liner.

The only positive thing I can say is that the liner is a pretty colour (I sampled the Blonde shade).

on 6/12/2009 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

almost the perfect consistency for a pencil if anything could be a little smoother going on, easy to sharpen to a point so you can get alot of control on the width of your line, went on full color. I applied UD primer first. edited 5 to 4 stars ..after 4 hours it had faded in areas which made it look spotty 8 hours later some of the color was in my crease...will try again before deciding not to buy again..edited: color doesnt go on very pigmented...guess I'm getting used to other liners..color completely gone by end of day

on 5/23/2009 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I actually really like this product.
It has great colours (I own dark brown, bronze, dark blue and charcoal) and goes on nicely.It is also really easy to smudge, which is nice.
One problem I've had with it is that it sometimes wears off too quickly (especially on top lashline), but if I used a primer it would probably be better.

I think this is the worst eyeliner I have ever bought. I got one in every color, and they all SUCK.
- They don't even go on nice.
- They smudge within 20 minutes.
- They make my eyes water.
- I can't even sharpen them! No matter what sharpener I use, it just won't work.
- The colors aren't pigmented at all, they all seem to have a "smokey grey" effect to them.
I am not a fan of pencils to begin with, but these just turned me away from all Avon eyeliners.