Uploaded by MuaBeautyProducts

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/01/2006

Let me start off by saying I love Giovanni products. I have fairly healthy hair - fine but lots of it - that gets trimmed regularly so what I look for in a conditioner is light moisture, detangling and managebility. This gave me all of that. Didn't weigh my hair down but left it feeling very smooth and conditioned. Light scent and very clean feeling which I like. I like to use this …Read more

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

2.0

Oct/09/2005

I like this conditioner to use sometimes. It moisturizes well and left my hair shinier, but sometimes weighed it down. I think this is good for people with slightly dry hair.

About reviewer (488 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Jun/03/2005

Ok, I bought the smooth as silk shampoo and cond and wasn't immediately impressed. I am now over halfway done with my bottles and am SO impressed!! My hair is sooo soft after i take a shower! This is one of those products that you just have to give a little time to see great results! I had bought a set extra to swap but I think I might keep it for myself after my current set runs out.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

2.0
frombonjus

May/02/2005

This condtitioner wasn't moiturizing enough by any means. My hair was still tangled after. It also felt a bit coated afterwards. Unfortunately I would not buy this again.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

3.0

Jan/08/2005

Sorry to bring the rating down. I really wanted to like this line since it's better for your hair but I couldn't help but notice that my fine hair took on a waxy feeling with this.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

Dec/09/2004

I agree with Flippit's comments. This is good stuff! Light scent, with just enough conditioning. I was left with very silky hair.

About reviewer (183 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

Jun/10/2003

This is an excellent conditioner for those who want light but smooth conditioning. It has a slippery feel when you use it but rinses clean. I have coarse wavy hair so this conditioner is not usually enough to tame my locks. I would recommend this for people with fine hair, or short hair that you don't want weighed down. And it smells lovely, not too strong. Very clean feeling.

About reviewer (193 reviews)

SkinCombination