Giovanni Smooth As Silk Conditioner

Giovanni Smooth As Silk Conditioner
Smooth As Silk ConditionerEnter Title

Not tested on animals

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Cetrimonium Bromide, Phenoxythanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Natural Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Protein, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Leaf Extract (USDA Certified Organic), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Valencia Organge) Extract (USDA Certified Organic), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Extract (USDA Certified Organic), Echinacea Purpurea Extract (USDA Certified Organic), Ginkgo Biloba Extract (USDA Certified Organic), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract (USDA Certified Organic), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract (USDA Certified Organic), Macrocystis Pyrifera (Sea Kelp) Extract (USDA Certified Organic), Mangifera Indica (Mango) Extract (USDA Certified Organic), Salix Alba (Willow Bark) (USDA Certified Organic)

on 3/10/2006 12:23:00 PM

I'm so pleased with this conditioner! I have fine but wavy and sometimes frizzy hair. Right now, I'm living in an apartment with extremely bad water pressure, so I hadn't used conditioner in months because it takes too long to rinse out. I bought this on a whim with the Giovanni Tea Tree shampoo because I heard that might be stripping. The conditioner is great! It rinses out pretty easily, and makes my hair easier to comb out after a shower. IT doesn't leave a greasy feel on my skin like many conditioners (that can cause gross back pimples). It doesn't flatten or straighten out my slightly wavy hair, and gets rid of frizz. I'm definitely going to keep buying this, and will maybe try out some other Giovanni conditioners just for fun.

on 2/1/2006 5:26:00 PM

Let me start off by saying I love Giovanni products. I have fairly healthy hair - fine but lots of it - that gets trimmed regularly so what I look for in a conditioner is light moisture, detangling and managebility. This gave me all of that. Didn't weigh my hair down but left it feeling very smooth and conditioned. Light scent and very clean feeling which I like. I like to use this after I shampoo with the tea tree shampoo - great results!

I like this conditioner to use sometimes. It moisturizes well and left my hair shinier, but sometimes weighed it down. I think this is good for people with slightly dry hair.

on 8/21/2005 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Unfortunately, this wasn't moisturizing enough for my hair. It did a decent job of detangling and smelled good. It just didn't make my hair as soft as I like it.

Ingredients: Aqua (purified water) with rosemary (rosmarinus officinalis) oil*, nettle (uritica dioica) oil*, thyme (thymus vulgaris) oil*, birch leaf (butela alba) oil, chamomile (anthemis nobilus flower) oil*, clary (salvia sclarea)*, lavender (lavandula angustifolia)*, coltsfoot leaf (tussilago farfara)*, yarrow (achillea millefolium) oil*, mallow (malva sylvestris)*, horsetail (equistetum arvense) oil*, soybean protein (glycine soja)*, cetyl alcohol (plant derived), stearalkonium chloride, tocopherol (vitamin E), trace minerals, citric acid (corn), sodium hydroxymethyglycinate, and grapefruit seed (citrus derived). *Certified organic continued >>

Ok, I bought the smooth as silk shampoo and cond and wasn't immediately impressed. I am now over halfway done with my bottles and am SO impressed!! My hair is sooo soft after i take a shower! This is one of those products that you just have to give a little time to see great results! I had bought a set extra to swap but I think I might keep it for myself after my current set runs out.

on 5/2/2005 6:34:00 PM

This condtitioner wasn't moiturizing enough by any means. My hair was still tangled after. It also felt a bit coated afterwards. Unfortunately I would not buy this again.

on 1/8/2005 2:11:00 PM

Sorry to bring the rating down. I really wanted to like this line since it's better for your hair but I couldn't help but notice that my fine hair took on a waxy feeling with this.

I agree with Flippit's comments. This is good stuff! Light scent, with just enough conditioning. I was left with very silky hair.

on 6/10/2003 7:24:00 AM

This is an excellent conditioner for those who want light but smooth conditioning. It has a slippery feel when you use it but rinses clean. I have coarse wavy hair so this conditioner is not usually enough to tame my locks. I would recommend this for people with fine hair, or short hair that you don't want weighed down. And it smells lovely, not too strong. Very clean feeling.