Tweezerman ILash (Eye Lash) Comb

4.7

This is definitely the best eyelash comb I have ever tried! Usually the bristles on the plastic ones always break off if I keep in my makeup bag but this one is foldable and metal it wont break! Word of warning though, they are VERY sharp so be careful when using around the eyes (obviously).

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I've had mine for so long I can't remember. Hands down the best de-clump-inator on the market. The plastic ones are completely useless compared to this gem.

Fan-friggin-tastic product! Amazing for combing and separating your lashes! WAY better than any other plastic eyelash comb.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is a fantastic comb and, as others have said, the plastic ones are nothing in comparison. It separates lashes very well and removes clumps. I would recommend this, it really makes a difference.

When using the product, be very careful. The comb is obviously metal and the bristles are VERY sharp, so always do it in front of a mirror.
To clean the comb, just use a wet wipe and wipe along the bristles and NOT the very ends, because that will dull them.

After reading all the great reviews on MUA, i decided to purchase one for myself. It just came in the mail and let me tell you.. This lash comb is amazing!! My eyelashes look perfect! The ends of the comp are a little sharp so you have to be very careful not to poke yourself in the eye. This is now my HG.

My sister stole my eyelash comb once. I kicked her in the face.

Just kidding. HG of everything there ever was in regards to beauty tools. Can't live without it. I honestly am dependant on this thing it's quite depressing

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I was finally able to locate at one of my local drug stores. I only had a plastic Lancome lash comb before and I cannot really say it is effective. With this one, I was surprised to feel how sharp each tooth is. When I comb through my lashes, I could actually feel the comb detangle my lashes. Whereas for the previous one, the clumped lashes just seem to escape from the huge gap between each tooth.

The design is sleek and portable. It really gives me the nice finish and touch to my lashes. I hope it could last a long time though I believe i will repurchase it if I need to.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Wow, this works so much better than any other eyelash comb I have ever used. The bristles get every clumps out and although its sharp it only takes a little while to get used to it and then you dont have to worry much about poking yourself. It seriously works fabulously. I can use almost any mascara with this excpet those extra clumpy ones. It does require alot of cleaning and be gentle or the bristles will start to fall out after awile. I love that it folds up to keep small and not break. I recommend it highly and will always repurchase it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I rarely wear mascara but when I do, I want it to look natural but I still want to get all my lashes, including those on the inner and outer edges of my lids. Invariably, this means getting too much mascara, and "clumps" on my lashes or I end up with lashes clumped together. This nifty little metal comb separates all my lashes beautifully, so that it doesn't look like I've got gobs of mascara on my lashes. My lashes look darker, longer and thicker but still natural! A great little tool but do be careful - the "teeth" of this comb are needle-sharp so take your time and watch what you're doing so you don't hurt yourself.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

After years of using those flimsy plastic lash combs, I finally purchased this metal lash comb and I'm mad at myself for going so long without it! This is a truly essential tool for anyone who wants defined lashes and hates clumps. I use this after my mascara has dried (I use CoverGirl Lash Blast) and gently comb through my upper and lower lashes a few times. Just a warning: be very careful not to poke yourself in the eye with the metal teeth! I poked myself in the eye a few times when I first starting using this lash comb and it really hurt. But as long as you're careful, you'll be fine and the results are definitely worth the extra care and time!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools