OPI Malaga Wine

4.7

on 9/10/2011 1:35:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

LOVE this nail polish!
To me this is more of a fall/winter nail polish, since this comes in the darker end of the red polish spectrum.
This wine red color looks beautiful on my NC30skin (asian, yellow toned).
I am an absolute sucker for red polishes. I wear nothing BUT red polishes. And this is definitely one of my faves for the cooler months when I do not feel like going bright nor orangey-red with my red polish. Once again, LOVE.

HG red. End of discussion. Even better than her sister "Got the Blues for Red" which I believed to be my HG (NC25).

on 7/29/2011 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Beautiful colour, looks to be different shade under different lighting. Under sunlight it appears red, under indoor lighting, it appears brown. Whenever i wear this colour, i just cant stop looking at my nails to see how it looks like under different lighting. Received many compliments on this colour. Wearable colour for all occasions.

My go-to red. Classy, elegant and really easy to apply. Actually my first OPI ever and still like new.

on 5/27/2011 6:55:00 PM

I love this classic red color... It's very elegant... I bought this polish about 3 years ago, used it yesterday, and it's like brand new... it's not goopy nor runny... still in perfect shape... It last about 4 days without chiping, with a top coat (I use essie to dry for or seche vite) i found that without a top coat, it kinda leaves residue on paper (i work in an office, so im always handling papers and it kinda scratches of if not using a top coat)...
Manicure: 2 coats malaga wine
Pedicure: 1 coat malaga wine

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Along with my Yves St-Laurent # 3 this is my favorite bloody red wine polish ! Such a classic color , I always get compliments on the color .. Looks great on short nails .

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This comes so close to my HG (Chanel lotus rouge). Gorgeous deep red. I like OPI brush much better than the one of Chanel though. It's wide and it covers much better. I'd say this is my #2 HG - it just doesn't hold up as well as Chanel does and chips in 2-3 days :) But definitely recommended, it's a gorgeous color!

on 3/9/2011 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

A very classy classic red. It's professional, fun, sultry, mature and appropriate for all occasions. Along with Lincoln Park, it's my other hands down favorite polish. And I just love OPI finishes and formulas.

on 2/20/2011 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Forget "Vamp" and all those trendy colors trying to be dark and mysterious. This will never go out of style--deep, sultry red. In a word: perfect.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is such a classic dark wine red. Better than the Lincoln Park After Dark goth color look. Office friendly, doesn't attract a huge amount of craziness to your nails. Looks very polished and classy. Vampy but not trashy, definitely a staple! (NC 35, for reference)

Popular Polishes