OPI Malaga Wine

OPI Malaga Wine

4.7

on 1/22/2010 2:30:00 AM

Love this on my toes but not my fingers. Looks totally hot when wearing black heels.

on 1/19/2010 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been wearing this non-stop on my toes all year. A quintessential red nail polish that looks amazing on tanned or pale toes. I've layered it on for a darker red and have also used it as a base for other reds to achieve great looks. The first application out of the bottle was a much brighter red than I liked...every application after that has been better. will repurchase.

This is one hellova sexy shade. I can't seem to get enough of this shade. And what is lovely about it, is that is seems to change with the lighting...It looks different at different times of the day. I love this color!!

Buy it!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

All I have to say is this is my most favorite red shade...period! I have been using this shade since before they changed over to the large brush. This is perfect for any occasion, OPI colors are long-lasting, and I can't even tell you how many bottles I've gone through. It has to be at least a dozen...no joke! I LOVE this color. I am definitely a life-long user of this shade.

on 9/7/2009 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This red is really perfect! I think I really don't need any other than this one and I will definitely buy it again!
It's really the most beautiful red nail polish I've ever seen and I have quite many of them. :)))
It's deep sexy red color. Perfect for day, night, summer, winter, whatever! :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

OMGOMGOMG
new favourite nail polish!
the perfect deep sexy red
perfect for winter or summer
goes really well with my pale skin tone and instead of a awful contrast it definitely compliments it
works well on tanned people too

easy application and no signs of chipping yet. i've got it on my toes but ill wait for the weekend to put it on my fingernails.
Sophisticated but fun, a nail polish you can go a long way with!

Super hot nail polish. Makes me feel sophisticated and classy when I wear it. The perfect dark red!

THE perfect, rich red polish with blue undertones. It's been a staple of mine for years, and will continue to be. To sum this color up in one word: SEXY!

on 4/22/2009 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Beautiful rich, dark red. I found this went on like a jelly polish sorta. Application was good.

My search for the perfect blue blood red is over. What a BEAUTIFUL color. This is the HG red I have been searching 30 years (since I was 12) for. I am going to buy back ups in this. I look at my toes and can almost taste Merlot on my lips! Now if only I could find a lipstick in this exact shade......

Popular Polishes