OPI Malaga Wine

4.8

on 9/7/2009 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This red is really perfect! I think I really don't need any other than this one and I will definitely buy it again!
It's really the most beautiful red nail polish I've ever seen and I have quite many of them. :)))
It's deep sexy red color. Perfect for day, night, summer, winter, whatever! :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

OMGOMGOMG
new favourite nail polish!
the perfect deep sexy red
perfect for winter or summer
goes really well with my pale skin tone and instead of a awful contrast it definitely compliments it
works well on tanned people too

easy application and no signs of chipping yet. i've got it on my toes but ill wait for the weekend to put it on my fingernails.
Sophisticated but fun, a nail polish you can go a long way with!

My search for the perfect blue blood red is over. What a BEAUTIFUL color. This is the HG red I have been searching 30 years (since I was 12) for. I am going to buy back ups in this. I look at my toes and can almost taste Merlot on my lips! Now if only I could find a lipstick in this exact shade......

on 4/23/2008 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

** Click for pic ** >>
Malaga Wine is such a beautiful, sophisticated blood red. It turns to be a bright, bold red in direct sunlight, but indoors it looks a deep blood red. The consistency is absolutely perfect, this just smooths onto the nail with such rich, creamy colour without streaking or bubbling; it's the best application I've had with any nail polish! I love how most OPI colours suit both warm and cool, and this is definitely one of them. It's got a lovely finish; thick, rich and absolutely stunning. I adore this colour so much; it's the perfect red creme. Normally I go for shimmers, but this is just the most beautiful creme shade and definitely one of my favourites. A staple in my collection that's perfect for any season and any occasion; a glamorous, sophisticated blood red creme.
continued >>

on 4/5/2006 7:32:00 AM

One of OPI's best red creams. 2 coats is a bright, rich cherry red.

Pics:Nails continued >>

on 10/26/2005 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Bought this because of the steller reviews and I'm not disappointed! It is such a sophisticated red, deep and blue-based, which keeps it from looking tacky, even on my longish nails. I'm also very warm-toned, so I would imagine if it looks good on me, this color works with all skin tones. I'm finding OPI wears pretty well with the right base and top coat -- it's Day 3 and this still looks great.

on 8/11/2005 3:47:00 PM

I initially tried this in the winter when I was a lot paler and thought, "eh, another dark red polish..." I put it away since I own a few that are darker and more dramatic and looked better with my skintone. But I was casting about for a toe color the other day and unearthed this. "Double Decker Red", my initial choice, was too garish and orange-y with my tan, but "Malaga Wine" turns out to be a gorgeous, sexy, classic red (blue-based crimson) against my tanned feet. It's dark enough not to scream, "Toes!", but vibrant enough to stand up to my deeper/warmer skintone. It also has a great, lustrous finish (no shimmer) and the same pigmentation, staying power, etc. that OPI polishes have. Great color--highly recommended for MMM.

on 12/30/2004 12:40:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

My HG in a color polish- I have fair skin, and have worn nothing but french, american and pale pink polishes for 10 years, but this is GORGEOUS!!!!!!

on 10/15/2004 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

This is a great holiday color! Looks great on my fair skin.

Popular Polishes