OPI Malaga Wine

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
OPI Malaga Wine

4.8

on 10/4/2003 10:48:00 PM

THIS IS MY HG RED, I adore it!!! Contrary to the name this is not a purple/wine shade. I have yet to find a red that even comes close to this one! It is a blood red with no shimmer. It is definately more of a blue based red, I hate orange toned reds, I think they look cheap. Tip: I like to put a couple coats of this with a coat of red glitter over (I use Wizard of Ooh Ahz by china glaze, thats the brand, I forget the name of the color)And then a coat of Poshe topcoat to make it look all glassy. The end result is the color of Dorothy's ruby slippers!

on 10/4/2003 10:47:00 PM

THIS IS MY HG RED, I adore it!!! Contrary to the name this is not a purple/wine shade. I have yet to find a red that even comes close to this one! It is a blood red. It is definately more of a blue based red, I hate orange toned reds, I think they look cheap. Tip: I like to put a couple coats of this with a coat of red glitter over (I use Wizard of Ooh Ahz by china glaze, thats the brand, I forget the name of the color)And then a coat of Poshe topcoat to make it look all glassy. The end result is the color of Dorothy's ruby slippers!

Popular Polishes