Bourjois Blusher Rose De Jaspe (Uploaded by cometgain)

4.1

price range

Reviews

frommel2

Nov/08/2006

Had this for about a year now and u can hardly tell I've used it and use it about everyday! Goes well with my complexion, got pale skin and dark eyes, the only bad thing about it is that the box has broke, like every1 elses lol. Not really keen on the smell either, but it goes as soon as its been applied. Think I might get tihs again but want to try no 33 next, the colour luks so pretty!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (110 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Sep/15/2006

*PIC* Oh my! what a fabulous blush! I love it! I wore it today for the first time and adore it! It is such a prettyyyyyy pink with a gorgeous sheen! It's not too light or dark, just right! Instantly gave me a gorgeous flush and luminous cheeks! and so well pigmented, no need to pile it on,(you'd think i'd listen to myself! lol, i have a tendency to over do blush! lol) it just …Read more

6 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (367 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

3.0

Jul/22/2006

Not quite sure about this one. Just a pink blush really, that goes on quite strong. Seems to clash with my yellow-based skin tone. Does that annoying thing where you get one lone piece of silver glitter on your cheek that you remove only to find it has turned up somewhere else on your face and is basically impossible to remove. Destination - ebay!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (128 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

fromangmo

Apr/13/2006

This is a very beautiful neutral blush on me. I was skeptical because I thought this might be a bit too cool on my tan complexion. It gives me just the right touch of blush. Doesnt look like I put some blush on but colors glows from my cheeks .... very natural. Although it looks very shimmery in the pot and very glittery on my arm when I tested it, it is absolutely gorgeous on the face. The …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (87 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrown

Mar/24/2006

This colour looks natural on my pale skin, when applied softly on the apples of my cheeks. If applied heavier you can create a more dramatic look.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Fine

Feb/27/2006

OK! I just had to get this today!
I've been looking really pale,well actually i've always been pale but its been bothering me more lately...Soo i looked around and this caught my eye of all the different colour bourjois blushes!
The colour is soo cute,such a pinkish coral colur with some hint of glitter.
The colour really looks so awesome on my pale asian skin!! It goes …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

Feb/07/2006

I like the colour - lovely shimmery rose. Showed up really nicely on my cheeks and it gives a subtle flush of a gorgeous slightly bright medium pink shimmer. It comes with a little brush and mirror and it lasts long. I will buy again.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlack

Aug/18/2005

Got this blush on a whim at Sephora and have yet to be dissapointed by it yet. Goes on subtly. It's now become my every day staple.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinOily

HairBrown

fromst3lla

Feb/13/2005

i'm beginning to have the urge to collect many colours on bourjois blushes...they're pretty. this one gives a natural flush..mine's so easy to come off from the pot, so i use it lightly to get the colour. the shimmer barely show up on skin, so don't fret..it'll only add a nice glow. i only give 4 lippies because it's not long lasting.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (93 reviews)

SkinOily

HairBlack

Jan/02/2005

I really like this blush - I tried rose d'or on in the shop because it looked like a really pretty pink, but it was way too bright for me. Rose de jaspe is exactly what I was looking for, it looks really pretty on my pale skin. You have to apply quite a bit to make it show up, but I like that as it means I never apply too much.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure