Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color
by Rihanna Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color

3.6

on 1/5/2018 4:08:00 AM

I love the colour and the packaging but I hate the formula. Super messy and gets all over everything. Was super disappointed and ended up returning it.

on 1/1/2018 8:13:00 PM

I love the color and packaging of this product! It's a classic true red, and the wand works great for me. I can get nice clean lines and full pigmentation. The product is comfortable and non drying on my lips, but it does transfer EVERYWHERE. It stays looking the same on my lips because it is so pigmented, but I see it on all my cups, straws, food, etc. My biggest complaint is that when I eat it can smudge around my mouth. I am going to try setting it with translucent powder to see if that makes a difference, because this is a great product otherwise and I want to make it work!

on 12/30/2017 12:40:00 PM

I love this lip paint! I bought it because I am the biggest fan of red lipstick and Rihanna. I expected it to be quite bright, but it is actually a darker red on my lips. (I am very pale) It definitely suits many skin tones, but the result may vary.
The glass bottle looks gorgeous! The price isn’t bad in my opinion. The applicator is quite unusual but does what it needs to. The formula is very thin and you only need the tiniest bit to cover your lips.
The finish is definitely (satin) matte, but in the most comfortable way. It does not dry my lips at all and it does not look bad after hours of wear. It stays on very well, but it is not transfer proof. It starts to feather if I eat something too greasy.

on 12/28/2017 2:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's a nice universal red lip color that would suit most everyone! My first impression so far, I expected more from this product since Rihanna herself said that it would be no worries to eat with this lip paint because it won't smudge or erased from the lips. But this product smudges and transfers EVERYWHERE! My hands, mug, even smudged my chin when I'm eating a burger. The color still stays on the lips, but I just dislike getting my things stained with this lip color. However, this product feels soft and not drying on the lips unlike other matte lip products. Will try using this over lips without my daily lip balm and see if the transfer/smudging improves.

on 12/24/2017 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Completely torn by this lipstick... Gorgeous colour, lovely packaging, easy to reapply. But I hate the applicator with a passion. I just can’t apply this without the use of cotton buds & buckets of concealer. It also transfers on absolutely everything! Don’t accidentally touch your lips cause it will end up everywhere. This also means that it bleeds into fine lines, which is a disaster when wearing such a prominent colour. Such a shame as it is totally gorgeous and I’ve received many compliments while wearing it.

on 12/21/2017 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

OMG- I have tried to wear red lipstick many times but just never felt comfortable in the look for me. Well since I received the Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint in uncensored, I have been wearing red lipstick everyday--yes even during the day and I love it!! It truly is universally flattering. I have notice a little transferring but it maybe because I always use lip balm underneath, I'm going to try without lip balm and see if that prevents the small amount of transfer that I see now. Also it feels great on your lips, not tight or drying which is why I have not been able to wear most other matte liquid lipsticks I have tried. I'm in love and can't wait to see/ try other colors.

on 12/7/2017 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Best long lasting liquid lipstick I've ever tried.

This is truely a unique product:
It lasts all day (well over 12 hours!) thru drinking and eating
Doesn't make your lips look dry
Doesn't wear off unevenly
The shade really is stunning, a perfect red
The finish is satin matte, not dry, which isn't common in a long lasting lip product
The packaging is gorgeous
The price is fair

The only con I can think of is that there aren't more shades in this formula :)

Bravo fenty beauty

on 12/3/2017 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Picked this up as I love Fenty and I can’t seem to pass up a red lip stick. Sue me. Anyhoo - this is pricey but the packaging is gorgeous. The applicator isn’t the traditional doe foot shape, which makes getting a clean line a bit challenging. The formula itself is thin, which I expected given its a lip paint. There is no scent that I noticed. It applies smoothly and evenly and does not dry out my lips nor does it crack or crumble. It is NOT budge proof like Rihanna claims BUT it is very durable. I wore it to a birthday dinner and I only needed a small touch up after eating and drinking. Reapplying isn’t a disaster like other liquid lipsticks either. The shade itself is a true blue based red - a bit deeper than Stila’s Beso and Sephora’s matte lip creme in 01 Always Red. It is truly gorgeous and works on every skin tone. I would repurchase.

on 11/27/2017 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I don't wear bright red lipsticks, stains or gloss. My coloring makes orange reds look off on me so I tend to go for blood reds and reddish purples. I vowed that I was going to give a brighter red a chance and put my money on this. I love the feel, the shape of the brush and the glass bottle. You don't need to over apply this for coverage (even on my pigmented lips I used one coat) and you don't need a lip liner. The thing is, it is VERY BRIGHT. You definitely need to have confidence to pull this color off and you don't need much makeup as this color can be a bit overpowering on the face. It glides on like satin and sets pretty quick, transfers a lot but you can't simply rub this off. I like it. I might pair it will a darker red lip liner to bring the brightness down a bit.

on 11/29/2017 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Purchased off Sephora.com as soon as it dropped. The packaging is a beautiful, nicely weighted prismatic, cut glass bottle with a glistening spiked top. It's reminiscent of the quality you'd see from a much higher brand and very much resembles the packaging for the louboutin nail polishes. The applicator is doe-ish but shaped more like a flat dot- round. It works ok for application but to me seems slightly less precise than a flattened doe foot. I'm not in love with it. The color itself is a true American red with blue undertones, it doesn't pull raspberryish, or wineish like some reds. It's 100% a true red. The formula is smooth and applies without any of the patchiness typical in cheaper liquid lipsticks. However it's not without its problems. I almost find it too emollient hours into the day I still got transfer eating or putting my hands to the lips, it's doesn't really set hard though it does dry down and I thought it was prone to movement and corner bleeding. The formula itself is opaque and provides great coverage even on hyperpigmented lips but I found it slightly too thin. You sop up a lot pulling it out the tube and the amount you get though technically small is almost too much to spread because it's such a thin, watery texture. Even wiping some formula on the mouth of the container at pullout, I was still picking up more than I could neatly use. Color wise this reminds me greatly of Sephora lip stain in always red #01. Stunna, is slightly slightly deeper than the Sephora liquid lipstick and less bright. Stunna leans just a *little* in the direction of a brick red. I searched them both side by side and could barely tell the difference. I think only the wearer would be able to distinguish between the two, and with a lip liner underneath adjusting color, either one could be made to look just like the other. The Sephora one particularly could be slightly deepened with a deep red liner to look just like stunna. While there is nothing wrong with stunna I'd have to say I actually prefer the brighter color of the Sephora lip stain. It's easier to apply, and wears better as well, and at $12 it is half the price. Doubt I'll be repurchasing stunna even though there's nothing majorly wrong with it. I'm just being so well served by something cheaper, that I don't feel the need to look elsewhere. Check out Sephora always red #01 if you want a good dupe of this and a strong product in its own right.

Popular Lips Products